Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg yes he looked so freaking HOT in his shirt without a tie.

Agreed. Open shirt Todd = Pure Hotness :wub: Ofcourse shirtless would be the preferred choice but still very very nice. :D

Oh and thanks Ida_girl for pointing us in the right direction with the McLeods' Daugthers episode featuring Todd. :)

yah i've just watched mcleod's daughters featuring the toddmeister and it's weird...he looks so old in it...like his actual age... :P

i really like this new laid-back aden, but i do like it when he gets all hot and bothered.... :wub:

he looks so old in it...like his actual age... :P

-__-

I'm not a fan of McLeod's at all. I think I've managed one episode (because I was at my brother's house and my sister in law made me watch it - the highlight was a belligerent goat) and two halves - probably the pilot, and the end of one I caught randomly about someone putting pesticides on their organic crops... was that even McLeod's? Anyway, point is, I'm not a fan. But I am loading these clips... for Todd... The things I do for that boy <_<

I just re-read my post and it is actually kinda wrong that I find a school boy hot :ph34r:

Hehe, if it makes you feel any better, Todd is 23. Anyway who wouldn't find him hot! :wub:

True, but it was him doing his homework in his school uniform that got me :ph34r:

Archived