Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched McLeod's daughters. There was so little Todd that I was feeling that it was hardly worth the pain and anguish of watching boring people and ugly sheep for what seems like hours.... and then I hit part four, 4.10. Holy freaking crap! :mellow:

First of all, the vision is too blurry for me to tell, but was that Todd that she almost KILLED with that little rope trick, or was it just a lowly stunt guy? Because if it was Todd... I think I want her to pay in blood! :angry:

And yet...

the sight of him trying to outrun a horse... being lassoed around the neck and yanked to the ground like a mangy dog... pinned down with his face in the dirt and his hands tied behind his back... ... ... ...

If only he'd been and naked

*Problems... serious, SERIOUS problems...*

What are you people trying to do to me :mellow:

Muscle Tshirt, Wife Beta (as they call it) OH Just think of Ryan from the OC and what he wore alot.

i think it's wife beater!! :P

but that's not point, i think he would be hot in anything...or nothing come to that.... :blush:

Wow - I remember seeing that episode of McLeod's, but I forgot about Todd (:o! I can't believe I just said that) - Stevie has to pay - how could she do that to him :lol:! - Jem, I don't think it was a stunt double - but you never can tell these days.

Jem, I don't think it was a stunt double - but you never can tell these days.

I don't think it was either. I think I was just in denial... she really really could have killed him doing that... but perhaps it was all down to Todd's brilliant acting that it looked so dangerous...

^It's a pesky Aussie tv show that revolves around sheep that used ot beat h&a at the Logies until recently for best drama. Heavens knows why...

Thanks for the clips though! :D I just skipped to Todd bits, I agree he looks more his age. Still as gorgeous as ever though.

Archived