Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched it, not in its entirety, just the very few Todd appearances. I was rather confused throughout.

It was definitely Todd being attacked by that woman and not some random doing the stunt. How could she hurt our precious Todd like that?! :angry: I hope your right about Todd's fantastic acting making it more painful to watch than it was in reality!

As for Todd he was looking good :wub: Agreed on the fact that he looked his age on this show, but I much prefer the SBH uniform and shirtless beach scenes on H&A. :P

Thanks Jamey-Maria for filling me in, not sure how the show ever beat H&A at the logies. :unsure:

Aww, sorry. If it makes you feel any better my nan loves it as well... :P

No problems - I can't say it hasn't had a good run - 8 years, quality and yes I mean quality, realistic drama and lovable characters, it's time to move on...

No problems - I can't say it hasn't had a good run - 8 years, quality and yes I mean quality, realistic drama and lovable characters, it's time to move on...

Which sheep was your favourite? :P

Lol I was just kidding... I didn't even know the show till now. Is Grace a person or a sheep? :unsure:

Edit: You had to go and edit your post after I posted! So Grace is the sheep, no longer a favourite, it's the horses you're loving now. :P

Lol I was just kidding... I didn't even know the show till now. Is Grace a person or a sheep? :unsure:

Edit: You had to go and edit your post after I posted! So Grace is the sheep, no longer a favourite, it's the horses you're loving now. :P

this thread is going down a completely different route now.... :lol:

this thread is going down a completely different route now.... :lol:

Hehe, so it is. It's starting to become a McLeod's Daughters Deprecation & Appreciation Thread all rolled in to one! :lol:

Back on topic then, looks like

Adelle is inevitable now, going on the sneak peek to Friday's episode. Aden sure is interested in Belle from the way he's flirting with her, as Nicole states she's becoming his "dream girl".

All hopes of Gaden are starting to fade. :(

All hopes of Gaden are starting to fade.

HAHA YES I FOUND IT

ok . . . so I havent read the whole 90 pages lol but who cares, the fact that it say's Todd's name is good enough for me . . . and Im looking forward to a Adelle hook up, and its obvious he likes her and even Nicole noticed that hehe . . . although even I'd like to see a Gaden hook up :D:P

Archived