Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA YES I FOUND IT

Welcome Bec... i'm glad we pointed you in the right direction. :D

Gaden is the preferred choice but Adelle will do for the moment! Be sure to visit the Gaden thread too... i'm sure you'll like it there too. :P

QUOTE (matticus01 @ May 16 2008, 01:39 PM)

HAHA YES I FOUND IT

Welcome Bec... i'm glad we pointed you in the right direction.

Gaden is the preferred choice but Adelle will do for the moment! Be sure to visit the Gaden thread too... i'm sure you'll like it there too

OH . . . . . .

There's a Gaden thread :P

I think Im in heaven :D

Welcome aboard Bec.

The Adelle is getting under way. There weren't many hints that Aden felt that way about Belle till tonight when Nicole said it and he didn't say anything.

And I haven't been on the forum for a bit but I read about when Aden was doing his homework I have to agree he looked :wub:

I watched McLeod's daughters. There was so little Todd that I was feeling that it was hardly worth the pain and anguish of watching boring people and ugly sheep for what seems like hours.... and then I hit part four, 4.10. Holy freaking crap! :mellow:

First of all, the vision is too blurry for me to tell, but was that Todd that she almost KILLED with that little rope trick, or was it just a lowly stunt guy? Because if it was Todd... I think I want her to pay in blood! :angry:

And yet...

the sight of him trying to outrun a horse... being lassoed around the neck and yanked to the ground like a mangy dog... pinned down with his face in the dirt and his hands tied behind his back... ... ... ...

If only he'd been and naked

*Problems... serious, SERIOUS problems...*

What are you people trying to do to me :mellow:

Um... is it wrong that I found that... yeah. :ph34r:

Archived