Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks as though there may be more shirtless scenes, in Tv Week it says that Belle secretly takes photos of a shirtless Aden on the beach next week.

Is it any wonder Todd boasts about his body... they all want him and they're all perving on him!

I think I may get a strong urge to scratch Nicole's eyes out

How is that any different to any other day she's on? :P I'm glad there;s follow up with Aden, I'd be so extremely pissed if they swept it all under the carpet.

I like Nicole, but if she hurts him or scares him I will demand vengeance.

I'm glad there;s follow up with Aden, I'd be so extremely pissed if they swept it all under the carpet.

I agree. Sometimes h&a has a tendency to never bring up things again... Ric's diabetes, Mattie's Bullimia etc. It's good to see they haven't done the same with Aden's abuse.

Geoff would have just made me sad... because he wouldn't mean to upset Aden and he'd feel really bad about it. Nicole at least meant to cause trouble, so I don't have to feel bad for her AND Aden at the same time...

There's always a chance she'll apologise if she finds the truth...err...probably not.

I'm just glad Aden shut her down so fast. To bad it didn't seem to bother her, beyond adding to her curiosity.

Archived