Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

You have to admit, they were verrrry hot as long as Aden was into it. Once he backed off though it was a bit uncomfortable.

Damn, what a body. How the hell do you get abs like those? I mean, how many hours would they take?? :blink:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

I did like the idea. But for me personally Nicole hasn't really warmed to me as a character yet but in time I think she will because so far she's okay.

I can see them as future couple unless they pair Geoff/Nicole.

Back to ADEN.

:wub: But I love the continuity of the storyline and I think Nicole pushed it.

ADEN: Why don't you go back to watching TV and painting your nails like a good little girl? I don't have time to play with you.

I loved that quote but not as much as the one a few weeks back about Nicole not getting the pony she wanted.

pssh.

i feel all alone now !

Am i the only one who likes the idea of Aden & Nicole ?

o_O

and i soo wish i was Nicole there,

Aden <3

No you're not..

I'd love if they got together too :(

Oh he was so hot in that episode :wub:

Nicole is one lucky girl for getting to kiss him

even though she did overdo it a bit <_<

I like the idea of Nicole and Aden being friends with benefits, the way Nicole was suggesting. She was obviously coming on too strong for him though. I think if she had have let him make the first move, he would have been up for it, but as it was she freaked him out. I get the feeling that Aden definitely needs to be in control of a situation like that for it to work for him. He wasn't shy about trying it on with her when she first arrived.

pssh.

i feel all alone now !

Am i the only one who likes the idea of Aden & Nicole ?

o_O

and i soo wish i was Nicole there,

Aden <3

No you're not..

I'd love if they got together too :(

Oh he was so hot in that episode :wub:

Nicole is one lucky girl for getting to kiss him

even though she did overdo it a bit <_<

mhm.

i think i'm gonna get a role in h&a.

as Adens love interest xD

even though

i'm Swedish,

live in Sweden..

suck at English & everything..

but w/e :D:D

Nicole&Aden<3

I like the idea of Nicole and Aden being friends with benefits, the way Nicole was suggesting. She was obviously coming on too strong for him though. I think if she had have let him make the first move, he would have been up for it, but as it was she freaked him out. I get the feeling that Aden definitely needs to be in control of a situation like that for it to work for him. He wasn't shy about trying it on with her when she first arrived.

I think when Nickole was forcing herself to him... he rememberd something with his granddad and thats the reason why he need to get away from her and the house... He needs the contol like you said

I think if she had have let him make the first move, he would have been up for it, but as it was she freaked him out. I get the feeling that Aden definitely needs to be in control of a situation like that for it to work for him. He wasn't shy about trying it on with her when she first arrived.

I agree. There's been chemistry between Aden and Nicole from the beginning. They've both been flirting with each other, but Nicole likes to play games and Aden's fine with this as long as he's one step ahead.

Whereas last night, Nicole pounced on him and practically forced herself on to him. The whole thing was so fast and out of nowhere. Us, knowing Aden's history couldn't bear to watch it and Aden himself was just reminded of his past and he certainly didn't feel in control at all.

You're spot on with the idea that, had he initiated it, the whole situation would have played out differently. Like when he has initiated it in the past with Nicole and with Tam too. Ofcourse with Aden's history, not being able to trust anyone is his biggest issue. Until he is able to do so, he likes to have the upper hand at all times.

Archived