Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

Todd has great comedic timing.

Yep. Actually Todd's also great on the dramatic front too and at portraying emotions without uttering a single word.

He's just awesome. :wub:

Not seen today's episode yet... sounds like it was fun.

Edit: Just saw it... have to agree Nicole and Aden were very suss but they would have got away with it until Axel appeared. How hilarious was it though when Axel asked about the party.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the bet Belle stole the plans of a least a dozen people on this forum tonight, taking secret photo's of Aden in the surf. :wink:

Loved Aden playing big brohter again tonight and demanding Axel make it up to Nicole. :wub:

^^ If you go to the Australian Discussion, I'm sure it's been explained in the thread for this week's episodes.

How predictable. Aden and Belle. Not sure if I'm going to like them together. But I must say didn't Aden look fine tonight. :wub:

I'm so annoyed with myself for liking them. They ARE obvious. They ARE predictable. They ARE NOT GADEN! But... THEY ARE SO CUTE! >.<

So not fair. So very very very not fair. This is going to be Belle and Lucas all over again - get two of my favourite characters together for a few magical weeks and then rip them apart violently so that both of them are just hollow husks of the characters they used to be... It's not FAIR :(

Why can't Aden just save himself for me? I won't hurt him... much...

He always looks so uncomfortable and awkward doing his homework sitting on the couch.

i KNOW it's like, get a desk! but i suppose they can't integrate that in "family life"! but i don't see why he can't use the kitchen table....

How predictable. Aden and Belle. Not sure if I'm going to like them together. But I must say didn't Aden look fine tonight

:blink: Noooo what the Hell!!! that is sooo not right that is mixing the wrong people grrrr

that really peeved me off now grrr.... lucas and belle YES Aden and Belle NOOOOO!!!

sheesh.... i actually have no words for this aye *gosh* :blink:

I'll just admit it, i'm loving watching Aden and Belle. Yep i'm loving watching the obvious.

I like all the scenes with them together and I especially love seeing the flirty and softer Aden in action. The only thing that could stop me loving Adelle right now would be the possibility of Gaden happening in its place. Atm I don't see that happening... so I'll be happily tuning into the predictable and willing it on.

But from the spoilers, next weeks not going to be so predictable, they are actually going to add some depth to this whole Adelle interaction.

Archived