Todd Lasance/Aden Jeffries

Guest Perry

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Todd looks so different in those pics, I agree he looks younger but at the same time a little older. I guess it's probably down to him playing an older role and the nurse's uniform, as opposed to the school uniform we're used to him in.

Todd as a nurse... he can nurse me better anytime. :P

here, i was on wikipedia and found adens wee bit and saw this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aden_Jefferie...aracter_history

[edit] A Family Reunion?

It has been reported that there will be an introduction of three female characters - Louisa, Spence and Hannah, 16 year old triplets who, following the death of their single mother in the city, have come to Summer Bay to find their father, Larry Jeffries, along with their older half-brother Justin, who found out about his father's affair and ended up tracking them down some time after he ran away from home. Louisa, Spence, Hannah, Justin and Justin's boyfriend (a revelation sure to set Aden offguard)will arrive in the Bay (and on your TV screens)in late August.

is this true?? especially about justin...

Well, I had my suspicions about Justin returning and him possibly being gay, but I don't know anything about triplets... seems very odd to me that they'd go for fraternal triplets... is that even possible? Unless they actually have found three identical ones that can act :blink:. As always though, I think you should be taking anything on Wikipedia with a truckload of salt.

I have to agree those pictures compared to these are whole lot of difference. I think the hair makes him look younger and the uniform makes him look older but that's just me. I much prefer him as Aden.

Those wikipedia rumours sound shifty. Three new teens sounds a bit drastic seeming as their are quite a lot of teens in the show. Though Matilda/Ric are leaving only Matilda is considered a teen.

But I would like to see Justin come back to the bay. I thought the reason they mentioned him was so that they could bring him in at a later date. It would be interesting to see Aden's reaction to his brother.

Archived