Packed to the Rafters

Guest Dan F

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the promos on the television - Tuesday after the Tennis. So that would be Tuesday 3 February at 8.30 pm.

It's an awesome Australian drama with its creatively quirky yet endearing storylines and loveable characters. I'm looking forward to its return to our screens. :D

I'm not sure if it's coming to the UK, but if you want to see it and are able to download then get it from Diwana. :). I hope it does come here like recent shows Sea Patrol, Rain Shadow and Underbelly. To my knowledge, Fiver never did show series 3 of Love My Way, yet they e-mailed me to say they had the rights to it :angry:, stupid channel

Poor Melissa is going to be heart broken. Chrissy and Mel had that girls number from the first moment they met, yet the men just thought like men. Dear oh dear. This will end in tears. I did enjoy Ted's attempt at two timing though it was very amusing, and Dave going to the book shop to confront Rachel's older boy friend was hilarious. It was the sort of thing my father would have done, and I supect my husband might do in relation to our daughters should such a situation arise. Dad's can be very funny when it comes to their little girls.

Archived