Packed to the Rafters

Guest Dan F

^^ I don't like her either.

Last nights ep was good, but I'm really looking forward to next weeks ep

although I didn't see Julie collapsing coming at all!

Irish_Angel-according to Soap World Magazine, it is... (cast member name), c/o Packed To The Rafters, Channel Seven, P.O. Box 777, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009

Thank you, i thought it would be the same as H&A but just wanted to make sure :)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last nights episode was great. Artie should make an interesting character. She has a such a bad fake greek accent though. Poor Julie fainting I hope the baby is okay.

Next week Nathan sleeps with Layla.

. Layla is such a cow what she was saying to Sammy was really mean.

Last nights episode was good. Lexie was played by Pheobe Tonkin who played Angus McLarens girlfriend in H2O: Just Add Water. Nathan cheated and after he told Sammy nothing was going to happen. I think that Carbo and Artie getting together was a bit rushed they could of dragged out a couple of more episodes.

I Loved loved loved last nights episode!

Ben and Melissa were sooo incredibly cute, their food poisoning bonding scene, and especially the I <3 you scene :wub:

Nathan is still annoying me atm, he needs to be open and honest with Sammy.

Yay for Jake and Rachel making up, i'm glad that jakes brother helped.

That promo for next week was really funny! + I'm really looking forward to Ben and Mel's engagement party.

Archived