Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant really remember my first episode but i first started watching in the bobby/greg era, I remember when Sam dropped her wedding ring down the plughole or something like that, I could have only been about 7 or 8 then, but the main era for things that stick in my mind was the angel years, she really captivated me from the first episode she appeared in, god how i tried so hard to put black wool through plaits like she did - failed every time!

The first episode that I saw of Home & Away was when there had been a plane crash. I can't remember the episode that much. But I remember Tasha was very sick, and Robbie was terrified wondering how she was doing. I remember Hayley and Kim getting to know each other better and ... That's about it... I had never watched Home & Away before this episode. It was night time here in Sweden and I couldn't sleep because I was feeling a bit ill, so I turned on the telvision and this episode was on - It had me focus on something else than my crappy health at that moment. They showed like three more episodes that night so I really got into the show and ever since I've watched. Although now Sweden won't air this show ever again so I'm desperate for episodes.

But it's a great memory to think back when I first found out about Home & Away

I can't actually remember what my first episode was like, because i was kinda little. I think i was 4 or 5 years old or something. I started watching it because my baby sitter watched it, and i still remember the old Soundtrack^^

But however, One of the first things i remember was when Kirsty was with Seb, but she loved Kane and they got together. And when Dani was together with Josh.( I don't remember anything when I was 4, 5 or 6 years though.) I actually don't remember much xP

But anyway, It is the best show EVER:D I'm seriously Addicted:D

Archived