Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

I remember the story line involving Shannon Reed having body issues... anorexia or blumiea (not sure which cos I was quite young) because that was the first time I'd ever heard of that... and I kept asking my mum why? I don't even remember what year that was or anything but I do remember it.

I also remember someone replacing judy nunn as alsa for a few episodes again cos I kept asking my mum who the hell it was.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm...the earliest memories for me were about the time when that weirdo called Dom or something was obsessed with Belle. Then he kidnapped her and he ended up in hospital after Drew hit him with the car, the time when Martha was help up at the Bank while a robbery was happening and the cop was in on it & when Geoff first came around, then he had that confrontation with his Grandad and Geoff was holding a gun up at him then his Grandad die from heartattack or something.

Those are my earliest momeries. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I remember little snippets from episodes way back.

* A young Sally embarrased at her bra's hanging outside on the washing line

* Ben and Carly going skinny dipping and getting their clothes stolen

* Micheal drowining trying to save Sam

* Alisa being raped in the diner

* Sally and Jack kissing and Jack telling her to try and do it with her eyes open

* Angel in her wheelcahir trying to reach something in a high up cupboard

* Rebecca falling of the chair trying to change a light bulb and going temporaily deaf.

I know it's random but those are scenes i always remember. :lol: I was the biggest Shane/Angel fan, then Travis and Rebecca (Aww, Bec and Trav i loved them so much! God Bless Belinda Emmett, she was wonderful as Rebecca.)

I didnt watch for a few years when it switched to 5 here in the UK, and i got back into it then i went travelling but i'm now i'm back i'm hooked again.

I started watching it in 2007 and I think it was the episode where Amanda and Peter left. But I must have caught bits of it when I was really young because I recognised people like Sally, Alf, Don, Irene and I remembered the school uniform

The first episode that I saw of Home & Away was when there had been a plane crash. I can't remember the episode that much. But I remember Tasha was very sick, and Robbie was terrified wondering how she was doing. I remember Hayley and Kim getting to know each other better and ... That's about it... I had never watched Home & Away before this episode. It was night time here in Sweden and I couldn't sleep because I was feeling a bit ill, so I turned on the television and this episode was on - It had me focus on something else than my crappy health at that moment. They showed like three more episodes that night so I really got into the show and ever since I've watched. Although now Sweden won't air this show ever again so I'm desperate for episodes.

But it's a great memory to think back when I first found out about Home & Away

I quote myself, just to ask if anyone can tell me which episode this is that I tried to explain? Because I haven't seen any episodes before that episode. So it would be pretty nice to watch the others before. I'm not planning on going all the way to the start to watch but at least see some episodes from before the crash. So, if anyone knows I would appreciate it...

I tried to search episode guides, but that's tricky... :(

The first episode that I saw of Home & Away was when there had been a plane crash. I can't remember the episode that much. But I remember Tasha was very sick, and Robbie was terrified wondering how she was doing. I remember Hayley and Kim getting to know each other better and ... That's about it... I had never watched Home & Away before this episode. It was night time here in Sweden and I couldn't sleep because I was feeling a bit ill, so I turned on the television and this episode was on - It had me focus on something else than my crappy health at that moment. They showed like three more episodes that night so I really got into the show and ever since I've watched. Although now Sweden won't air this show ever again so I'm desperate for episodes.

But it's a great memory to think back when I first found out about Home & Away

I quote myself, just to ask if anyone can tell me which episode this is that I tried to explain? Because I haven't seen any episodes before that episode. So it would be pretty nice to watch the others before. I'm not planning on going all the way to the start to watch but at least see some episodes from before the crash. So, if anyone knows I would appreciate it...

I tried to search episode guides, but that's tricky... :(

That would seem to be 3892.(I checked the BTTB episode guide...)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived