Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My very first episode was the first episode (I think). I can still remember watching it when I was nearing the end of primary school. Sally wanted Bobby to stay, they all had to vote and the majority said yes.

I’ve been watching it on and off for years but only really started becoming a fan during the Sutherland era.

The first episode that I saw of Home & Away was when there had been a plane crash. I can't remember the episode that much. But I remember Tasha was very sick, and Robbie was terrified wondering how she was doing. I remember Hayley and Kim getting to know each other better and ... That's about it... I had never watched Home & Away before this episode. It was night time here in Sweden and I couldn't sleep because I was feeling a bit ill, so I turned on the television and this episode was on - It had me focus on something else than my crappy health at that moment. They showed like three more episodes that night so I really got into the show and ever since I've watched. Although now Sweden won't air this show ever again so I'm desperate for episodes.

But it's a great memory to think back when I first found out about Home & Away

I quote myself, just to ask if anyone can tell me which episode this is that I tried to explain? Because I haven't seen any episodes before that episode. So it would be pretty nice to watch the others before. I'm not planning on going all the way to the start to watch but at least see some episodes from before the crash. So, if anyone knows I would appreciate it...

I tried to search episode guides, but that's tricky... :(

That would seem to be 3892.(I checked the BTTB episode guide...)

Thank You so much for your help it means a lot :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive watched H&A on and off for a very long time ! But I only ever started watching it avidly during Zoe's first reign of terror over the bay!!At that stage I was too far gone and was already hopelessly addicted and there was no hope for me :lol:

I started watching in about 1998 when Bec Hewitt became a recurring character, but I really only got "hooked" in 2004 when Eric Dalby first came to the bay, since I knew more storylines would be added involving him, and it would really interest me.

I got uninterested after the storylines became more boring I.E Macca, and the whole Cassie getting beaten thing.

I then got hooked once Geoff came to the bay, and started trouble with the at the time jock, Aden Jefferies.

(I think that was episode 4464).

i did watch home and away when i was very little i but i didit pay to much to what was going on i was busy doing somethingelse why and i saw bits of it when my sisters was watching it. But once i show down i stared to watch it more fully and my earlest mermony was when Leah arrive so as long as Leah been on show as long as i watch it my worst fear will been if Leah leaves show. But i know she on show until at least 2012 i heared she sign four year contct in 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived