Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been growing up watching it with my family, I can rememeber sitting with my gran watching the earthquake (All I can remember is Alf in a store room or something??) Im 16 now and that was like, what, ten years ago?? I can also vaguely remember Sally's OCD storyline where she was constantly washing her hands?? And I also remember Duncan playing a prank on Will I think?? He put worms in his burger or..something im not to sure. I think its because he cut his brakes on his bike or something... After that its mostly sutherland memories, I loved that family!

• 3 weeks later...

I have watched since the Pilot episode, but I was 11 years old then. Strangely, my most vivid memory is during the whole Sam Barlow thing, when Steven befriended Sandra Barlow. Her father hated the Fletchers and was a wife basher who held his wife and daughter captive, and ended with his gun going off in a struggle and his wife being shot dead. That was a bid deal back then for a teen show at 6:30pm. It really stuck with me and still has. I wish they'd revisit Sam Barlow, maybe he gets out of jail and comes looking for Sandra, or to track down Tom and kill him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My earliest memory (or one of them) was the time when Ailsa and Duncan crashed into Marilyn (I think thats who it was)!! But I didnt watch H&A properly back then as I was really young. I also remember when Tiegan first arrived .... I cant believe i was only 5!! :blink:

I know that I have watched the show as long as I can remember. My mom and sister have watched it since it first reveled in Estonia. It was about 1993, I guess. I was born in this year. :D I can't remember my first episode but I can remember some old characters like Bobby and Shane and Floss and Bobby's son Sam and...

Archived