Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first ep was when Barry hyde was hit by a paintball :)

OMG! I remember that. Was funny :lol:

My first memories would have to be Chloe and Curtis up something. Maybe a lighthouse? At that point (wherever it was), I think I began my love of Chloe and Curtis. The other thing I can remember is Sally and Shannon lying on their beds with really puffy pillows - strange, I know. They, also, happen to be my favourite teen group.

I don't really remember the first episode, but the first memory what comes to my mind when I think about first HAA episode is a commercial. I only remember that Ailsa was in the diner, and she was talking to somebody and a filmstrip was over the picture and the starting time of the show was on the strip.

Ive watched it since day 1. I was in Year 12 (showing my age now LoL). The only time Ive missed episodes in all these years was the 2 years I was living overseas pre-YouTube days... my sister would tape and send me a bunch of eps every 3 or so months (OMG I used to hang out for that tape!!) that I would watch over and over :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived