Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first episode was someone getting kidnapped and put in the trunk of the car..

I think it was Gypsy, but I'm not sure..

What episode was this?

Another early memory I have is Duncan and a friend making a bomb or something like that, and one of them hurt their leg.

What episode was this?

These two are my ealiest memories..

Duncan actually had 2 bomb storylines - the first one was in Episode 2600 (April 1999) when it blew up in Alf's face, the 2nd one was when he and a friend tried to blow up someone's postbox in Episode 3063/3064 (June 2001) and Duncan hurt his hand:

3063_zpsb20d74de.jpg

Gypsy was kidnapped but I'm not sure how much we saw offhand, as I think it was all shown in flashbacks in the opening episodes of the 1999 season.

If you're thinking of a kidnap from around the same time as Duncan's bomb in 2001, then could it have been Shauna's kidnap by Scott & Kane Phillips 6 weeks earlier in 3035?

3035_zps693dc481.jpg

Duncan actually had 2 bomb storylines - the first one was in Episode 2600 (April 1999) when it blew up in Alf's face, the 2nd one was when he and a friend tried to blow up someone's postbox in Episode 3063/3064 (June 2001) and Duncan hurt his hand:

3063_zpsb20d74de.jpg

Gypsy was kidnapped but I'm not sure how much we saw offhand, as I think it was all shown in flashbacks in the opening episodes of the 1999 season.

If you're thinking of a kidnap from around the same time as Duncan's bomb in 2001, then could it have been Shauna's kidnap by Scott & Kane Phillips 6 weeks earlier in 3035?

3035_zps693dc481.jpg

The Duncan bomb I remember was when he was with his friend. I thought he hurt his leg, but it was his hand..

Didn't know he had two bombs made..

I remember the Shauna kidnapping more than the Gypsy one, but I'm pretty sure it was Gypsy, but I remember pieces of it, not all that happened.

My first fave on the show was Kane, and that was before the Dani stuff happened..

Kane later tried to help Shana from his brother if I'm not mistaken?

Thanks for the pictures.

Yes he did.

My memory of this storyline is hazy but I THINK they framed Jude for the beating. Shauna got a tape recorder and secretly recorded (she must have been watching the early years!) Kane confessing that it was actually Scott who beat him up. Scott found out about the tape which is why they kidnapped her.

Archived