Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm feeling old now - my first memories of the show are way back in the early days. I can remember the original Sally/Milco storyline! Although the early days muddle into one giant family meeting in my mind - seems like there was at least one per show...

The earlest storyline that i can really remember Selina be taken away by like some cult i think it was her real father but not sure on that and i remember her handcuft to a moterbike. Also i remember having a nightmare when i was young about when Tom died.

I don't remember my first episode as such, but I started watching sometime in 2001, and I watched a few random episodes here and there, but started properly watching when the Kane and Danni (sp?) storyline was happening. It was before he 'attacked' her, kind of leading up to it, but I think I missed the episode where he actually attacked her? Hmm...

Sometime in 2004/2005 I remember watching when Scott/Dani were still together and I've watched the episodes with Noah's funeral so many times I don't know if it was tv first then internet or just on internet. As I didn't watch regularly then that's all I can remember.

Archived