Indraa's graphics

Guest Indraa

You know that you are amazing don't ya? If not I'm going to gnag on you until you get it! I love the updates, esp the icon in the middle. The others are great too and you're really getting better on using textures and masks. We are not going to talk about the coloring, if I say something about that I will end up crying in my bed when I finds ut that I'm far from that good. So yea, I like your stuff lol.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know that you are amazing don't ya? If not I'm going to gnag on you until you get it! I love the updates, esp the icon in the middle. The others are great too and you're really getting better on using textures and masks. We are not going to talk about the coloring, if I say something about that I will end up crying in my bed when I finds ut that I'm far from that good. So yea, I like your stuff lol.

Oh you don't wanna know what I was thinking while I was making those avatars, UGLY :D

And I'm still saying your way better. You, far from that good? Are you feeling well? :huh: You should look at your avatars they're the best avatars I've ever seen! So I like your stuff better :D

Oh you don't wanna know what I was thinking while I was making those avatars, UGLY :D

And I'm still saying your way better. You, far from that good? Are you feeling well? :huh: You should look at your avatars they're the best avatars I've ever seen! So I like your stuff better :D

I was bored so I've played around with some textures,

2 Twilight avatars.

390mt6.png391zo6.png

Lol yeah I'm feeling well, I think. I love people that makes unique things and you're one of them so what can I say? You are amazing! Oh and those new icons are b-e-a-u-tiful!!

Archived