Love Will Never Die

Guest stephyrose4

I thought I may as well do another chapter as I haven't updated in a couple of days. This chapter is quite long aswel :P

WARNING: CONTENT IS MAYBE UNACCEPTABLE FOR YOUNGER READER'S.

Chapter 4.

4hour's had passed...

It was now 1pm.

Jack was lying on the couch at home watching T.V, Waiting for his text from Martha. When he heard his phone going off. He read his phone and yes it was from Martha. It read:

'' Hey you, The boss is letting me off earlier today. So pick me up in 1 hour if your not busy. Martha xxx.''

He then replied to her text. '' Alright sure thing, Even if I was doing something, I would stop what I'm doing to come and get you. Hope your alright. Jack xoxo. P.s; Can't wait for my kiss.

Jack really couldn't wait for Martha to get home, It was like he was really falling in love with her, Truly he did love her. But he had never felt like this about someone before. He knew Martha thought he was a player, But he wanted to change her mind and truly tell her that he was going to change his act just for her. He knew it was a bit early so he didn't want to say anything too soon.

Jack heard his phone going off again, he thought hmm hopefully it's martha again. And yet again it was.

He read: '' You really want another kiss? Oh and yeah i reckon we should hit the club tonight might be a bit of fun? Yeah? Oh and guess what the boss is letting me off in 10minutes! She is in the most happiest mood today. So come get me in 5minutes. Martha x.

5 minutes later..

Jack jumped out of the car, And headed into The Diner. He saw Martha serving someone, And just stood there glaring across the room steering at her. She looked so adorable. He then walked up be hide her, and slowly put his arm's around her waist. '' Hey beautiful'' He whispered in her ear.

'' Oh hello you.'' She smiled. And pulled his hand's off her, And turned around to face him.

'' how many more time's are you gonna frighten me in one day?'' She said joking around with him.

'' Oh and don't just come up and cuddle me at work, My boss will get in a bad mood, plus were not together.'' She whispered in his ear.

''well that's something we have to talk about isn't it, Well that's if you wanna talk about it, And no I'm not meaning talking here, at home. He replied.

''Yeah, But don't you think its a bit soon Jack.'' She asked him.

''Well thats something we have to talk about as well, and what were you saying about going out to the club tonight? He said giving a pleased face.

'' Oh yeah, Tasha texted me and asked if we would like to go out with her and Kim tonight, We don't have too, It's up to you.'' She smiled at him.

'' Well we could.. Just as long as no-one will try and get into you, Cos you know what I'll do, Smack their head in. He smirked and then started putting a grin on.

'' Yes, yes Jack, I'm the one that should be worrying about you hooking up with someone.'' She joked around with him, And poked his tummy. '' Oh gosh your Ab's are getting pretty hard now aren't they.'' She continued to tease him.

'' Yep they sure are honey.'' He lifted his top up. '' See look rock hard. '' He laughed. '' Oh AND there's no-one I'll be hooking up with..'' He continued to talk.. '' Except a little someone in particular that I would be facing right now.'' Martha smiled at him, And pulled his top down.

'' You really are full of your self aren't you, And that someone in particular would not happen to be me would it?'' She smirked.

'' If your lucky. He gave her a cheeky grin

'' Anyway isn't time that we get out of here. It's been 5minutes.'' He rolled his eye's. '' Yea yea, I'll just go tell the boss that I'm going now okay..'' She smiled. As she was starting to walk off Jack slapped her bum, She turned around. '' Ah excuse me, What was that for''? She gave a grin.

'' You loved it, It turned you on, I could tell.'' He smiled.

Martha just ignored him and carried on to find her boss, Returning a few minutes later, She grabbed her bag and they headed off to the car.

Jack was happy because he had the rest of the day to spend with Martha. He had been waiting all day for her to finish and she had finished work early today so that was a plus.

'' I've been waiting all day for you to finish, Do you know how boring it has been without you around..? He smiled and grabbed Martha's waist as they continued to walk to his car.

'' Oh I bet it was absolutely terrible Jack. She joked with him.

'' It was actually. He smirked. Letting go off Martha's waist the both jumped in the car and headed off home.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

5minute's Later..

Martha was lying on the couch, It was so nice just lying there not having to worry about anything and just relaxing. .... Until Jack had to jump on her.

'' Jacccck! Do you know how relaxing that was.'' She started to complain.

'' I can relax you. '' He smiled.

'' Mm yeah right, Oh I'm gonna go have a shower anyway I stink! I couldn't have a shower this morning because of someone, Not mentioning anyone in particular.'' She said.

'' Excuse me I'm the one that woke you up, And, Your the one that kissed me, So don't be blaming me Missy. '' He replied and added in '' I'll just come over here and sit here by myself." He lay down on the opposite couch of Martha. As he lay there putting a frown on his face.

'' Oh I'm sorry hun, I know it wasn't your fault, I'm gonna go have a quick shower okay, I'll seriously be like 5minutes.''

'' Whatever.'' He said as flicked on the T.V, and sulked.

Martha then stood up, And walked over to Jack. '' What did you say Jack Meister? '' She started smiling. And leaned down and slowly but passionately started kissing him on the lip's. She then pulled herself back up. '' I wont be long okay.'' She winked at him and started smiling.

'' Okay.'' Jack had brightened up after Martha had given him such a loving kiss.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

10minute's later..

She creeped out, In her cute little top, And a mini skirt. She looked over at Jack he was asleep on the couch, He looked just so cute, He looked like a little baby sleeping.

She slowly tip-toed over to him, And jumped on top of him, But she did this slowly and softly, And lay on top of him. He woke up getting a surprise to see her lying on top of him.

'' Hey you didn't take long, Well I wouldn't know actually how long have I been asleep for?'' He said as he kissed her forehead.

'' You haven't been asleep for long, I only was 10minute's. She smiled up at him.

'' You looked so cute, I couldn't resist but come and give you a cuddle.. '' She added in.

'' Aw, Aren't you sweet. He said.

She lifted her head up, He looked into her beautiful eye's and they couldn't keep their eye's of each other.. Jack stroked Martha's cheek as he couldn't resist not to touch her. '' Aw your so cute'' He said Martha didn't say anything she just kissed him. Sliding her hands down his sides, she pulled of his shirt. '' Mm your body is sexy..'' She glared up at him. '' Yeah i know, I knew you've always wanted it.'' He started joking around with her.

'' You really need to get over yourself Jack. She smirked. ''But I can see why all the girl's are after you.'' She started laughing.

'' I don't care about any of those other girl's tho. '' Jack looked into Martha's eye's. '' Your the only one for me.'' He said.

“Let’s not talk … lets just …” he placed a kiss on her cheek, “Enjoy”. “ And no I'm not meaning sex Martha.”

She agreed, And started kissing Jack, Massaging each other's tounge's together, The continued to make every second count...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

4 hours had passed and they had fell asleep. Jack woke up just as the end of the movie had finished. '' Wake up hun'' Jack said while shaking Martha.

'' What.. What time is it? '' She asked while yawning.

'' It's 6 o'clock.'' He said giving a kiss on her cheek.

'' Oh S**t we are meeting Kim and Tash at 7 babe. '' She told Jack.

'' Oh well we better get ready then, Do you feel like drinking tonight, Cos we will get a taxi if so. '' Jack smiled. '' Yeah I actually do feel like drinking tonight.'' She smiled up at Jack. '' We might have a bit of fun '' She winked. Kissing his lips softly.

'' Hopefully honey, I hope we do, Okay let's get ready.'' He said.

Releasing Martha they both got up and they both headed off down the hallway towards their room's.

50minute's Later..

'' Martha, I just rang the taxi it will be here in 5.'' Jack yelled down the hallway.

'' Alright I'll be out in a minute. She replied.

Martha walked out she looked stunning, She had a beautiful dress on and looked great to go clubbing. Jack was gob-shocked she was the most perfect girl he could ever ask for.

'' Wow, You look absolutely stunning!'' Jack grinned at Martha.

'' You don't look too bad ya self.'' She replied winking at him.

They both went hand and hand out the door, Jack locked the door and then they headed over to the taxi, they jumped in and they started heading toward's the club.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 Hour's Later..

'' Wow this place is pumping and it's only 8pm.'' Kim said to Jack.

'' Yeah it is It's awesome.'' Jack replied.

'' Hey do you know where Martha is?'' Jack asked Tasha and Kim.

'' Yeah she went toilet Jack, She isn't back yet tho, I'll go check.'' Tasha replied to Jack.

Tasha headed off towards the girl's toilets...

Preview: Martha gets really drunk, What will happen with her and Jack?

Will it be sexy time for them? :P

Will something happen at the club? Will Jack get angry at someone?

You will have to wait at see :P

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stop writing.. I'm bored and have nothing else to do ^_^

ENJOY! And remember to review.

Chapter 5

CONTENT IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR YOUNGER READER'S.

Tasha walked into the girl's toilets.

“ Help me, Someone help me get this creep off me!” Martha started yelling.

“ Martha! Where are you?” She started panicking

“ Quick I'm in here the 2nd to last toilet.” Martha yelled back at her.. Trying to push this creep off her with all of her force.

“ Wait for 5 seconds I'll run and get Jack.” Tasha yelled running as fast as she could out the door.

“ JACK, KIM, JACK” Tasha was yelling out to them. “Some guy has got Martha in the toilet!'' She added in. Running back into the toilet's, Jack and Kim followed. Jack was in there in 1 second.

Martha was out of the toilet and the guy had done a runner as he didn't want to be beaten up.

Jack ran over to Martha..

“ What happened Martha?” Jack started questioning Martha. As he wrapped his arm's around her.

“ Jack it doesn't matter I'll tell you later on.. I don't want to get fussed over just cos of what just happened, I just want to forget about it and have some fun. Okay? Martha replied.

“ Alright, But I'm not leaving you by yourself.” as he pulled her in for a hug.

3 Hour's Later..

“ Martha I think you should stop drinking now you have had too much.” Jack said worrying she was going to do something really really stupid.

“ Can I just have one more..... ” Martha started mumbling and tripped over Jack. “ Oops I didn't see your foot there, Sorry honey.” She looked up at him. “ Can you please left me up Jack.” She grinned up at him with her beautiful eye's.

Jack then rolled his eye's at her and started getting angry as she was acting like a drunken idiot. And picked her up. “ Martha you have had enough, Look at you.'' Jack started laughing.

Tasha and Kim were really not up to this so they headed off home.

“ Guy's were gonna head off now.” Kim said as he started giggling at Martha.

“ Hope you have fun tonight Jack.” Kim winked at him. “ Alright babe let's go.” Kim told Tasha.

“ Cya guys, have lots of fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.” Tasha grinned at Jack and Martha. “ Cya guys, Have a good rest of the night.. Jack said steering at Martha.

Tasha and Kim headed out the front door, On the other hand Martha was in not state to stay at the club, She was tripping over everything that was in front of her.

“ Come on Martha we better head off too.” he smirked as he held her into his chest.

“ Alright fine then, It's always what you wanna do.” Martha pushed Jack away and started heading towards the front door stumbling over everything.. Jack followed her every step until they were out the front of the club.

“ Martha don't be like this, You know your in no state to stay here when all your doing is tripping over everything that's in front of you.” Jack sighed at Martha. “ Come here.” He added in.

Martha went up to Jack and wrapped her arm's around him. “ Jack I'm sorry, Can you please look after me, I'm feeling a bit dizzy.” She mumbled into his chest.

“ Of course I will, I was gonna look after you anyway theres no need to ask me.” He replied wrapping his arm's around her trying to keep her warm.

“ Alright I better ring the taxi and we'll get heading home okay..” He pulled Martha away a little, But keeping his left hand around her waist, And pulled out his phone and started dialing the taxi number..

20minute's Later

Jack and Martha had arrived home. Martha was feeling a little better, But still drunk as a skunk.

They got out of the taxi, Jack holding Martha up so she didn't fall over. And Martha wrapping her arm's around Jack's neck, They started heading towards the front door.

“ Jack your such a sweetie, You didn't have to look after me” Martha looked up at Jack glaring into his eye's.

“ Yes I did, I couldn't just leave you there stupid” He joked with her.

“ I know, But your still a sweetie. You've always looked out for me, You may think I'm just saying

this.. Cos I'm ... Well... drunk.” She started mumbling on.. “ But I really do appreciate it baby.” She stopped and wrapped her arm's around him, Rubbing her hand's up and down his waist.

“ Yea yea, I already know.” He smiled at her.

“ C'mon we better get inside” Jack grabbed her and they continued to walk inside...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

30minute's Later..

Jack had been trying to calm Martha down. Comforting her and making sure she was alright. They were sitting on the couch, Martha basically falling asleep in his arm's. He felt so wanted. But then again he was upset because he didn't want her regretting anything in the morning.

“ Martha, maybe you should go to bed.” Jack wiped away a few strands of her hair off her face. Before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

“ Mm..Martha mumbled... She continued to talk.. “Can you sleep with me tonight, I don't want to sleep alone.'' She said. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pushed him closer towards her.

“ Martha I don't want you regretting anything in the morning, So you just head off to bed okay..” He sighed at her, He so badly wanted to go to bed with her.

“ Jack.. PLEASE.” She yelled. “ I want to hug you, I want to kiss you, I want to .... She started giggling.. “ I want to ... have se....”

Jack butted in.. “ Martha stop it, You will regret everything your saying in the morning, And you know it.” He mumbled..

“ As much as i want you so bad right now, You know I can't hurt you Martha.” He sighed and looked down into her eye's.

“ JACK” Martha started to yell.. “I wont regret it, I'll even write what I'm saying down on a piece of paper so I can read it in the morning, To tell you the truth I'm actually going to. She giggled.

“ Are you serious.. Don't be a idiot Martha..” He started laughing.

She pushed Jack off her, And started to stumble over towards the table..And sat down.. '' Okay here's the paper.. Where's the pen..'' She groaned. '' Oh here it is! Don't worry.'' She laughed at herself.

Jack sitting on the couch looked over at her trying to write it.. She continued to write on the piece of paper it read: “I'm writing this so Jack doesn't keep going on at me for regretting thing's when I wake up tomorrow. I want to hug him, I want to kiss him, I want to have sex with him. But he thinks I'm joking when I'm saying this to him.

You couldn't really understand what she wrote on the paper.. But she didn't really care, She just wanted Jack.. Any who.. She continued to go on at him..

“ Okay Jack I've done it come read it. She smiled over at him. “ Your seriously too funny Martha.” He walked over to her.. And started to read it out loud.

“ I'm writing this so Jack doesn't go on at me.” Jack started laughing and continued to read it.. “ for regretting thing's when I wake up tomorrow.. I want to hug him, I want to kiss him, I want to have sex with him..” He stopped reading on..And turned to Martha.. “ Martha I'm not having sex with you.” He looked down at her, Her eye's dropped.. And he felt so bad.

And plus even tho he wanted to, It was too early and he KNEW she would regret having sex with him because of that reason..

“ Well that doesn't matter..” She spoke up.. “ I still want you to sleep with me tonight.” She smiled at him.

He gave in.. He couldn't be bothered fighting with Martha over one stupid thing, And he really wanted to sleep with her anyway, So he didn't really mind. He picked up her hand, And started leading her down the hallway.

“ Fine.” Jack said. “ You always get what you want don't you?'' He smirked and carried on dragging Martha down to his room....

Note: Please review.

Preview: Will anything happen in Jack's bed?

Will she regret anything in the morning?

Jack get's a surprise from someone or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comment's guys. Yes Martha drunk is hilarious. :P

Chapter 6

WARNING: Chapter contains a few swear words. :lol:

AND this is like so short this chapter, And so rushed and I tottally hate this chapter..

I just wrote it quickly.. As i didn't know if I was going to continue this or not.. So here it is..

And it hasn't been proof read either.

The next morning...

Martha woke up snuggled up to Jack, With Ohh such a bad headache.. She couldn't really remember much from when they were at the club, But she did remember everything she did and had said to Jack, But she couldn't remember what happened when they went into Jacks room .. She then realized that she was actually in Jacks room.. And quickly jumped out of his bed and went into the kitchen for a coffee and panadole.. She needed it after what had happened last night .. Even if she couldn't remember much. She made herself a coffee and was sitting on the couch.

Martha turned around, Noticing Jack standing there.

" Sorry I thought you were asleep I didn't want to wake you"

" Yeah sure whatever Martha, So do you remember anything you were doing and saying to me last night? Jack started laughing.

" Well part's of it, From since we walked in the front door.." She rolled her eye's at Jack.

" What part's, Like telling me you wanna have sex with me.." He smiled at her,

He then glanced over and looked on the table. ..

'' Oh whats this we have here'' Jack picked up the note that was on the table, He couldn't really understand it, But he tried reading it anyway..

'' Oh look it's what you wrote last night '' He started cracking up with laughter and glared over at Martha, She did not look happy .. But she ended up laughing as she couldn't not laugh at herself..

'' Well go on read it .. I wanna know what I wrote '' Martha said

''I'm writing this so Jack doesn't keep going on at me for regretting thing's when I wake up tomorrow. I want to hug him...'' Jack looked at Martha and she was rolling her eye's at him so he continued reading it..

''I want to kiss him, I want to have se... '' Jack cracked up with laughter again, he really liked pissing Martha off.

'' You sure you want me to continue reading .. '' Jack went over to the couches at sat down opposite her.

'' I don't really give a s**t Jack .. '' Martha replied and grabbed the remote for the t.v and turned it on..

'' Hey, settle down Martha, I wasn't meaning to **** you off '' Jack replied .. Putting a grin on his face.

'' Oh bull f**ken s**t Jack .. Yeah i admit it .. I did wanna have sex with you .. Only cos I was drunk and your hot! Oh and don't forget it you try getting me pissed of cos you know you could have any girl you want.. '' Martha yelled at Jack .. She thought to herself 'Oh my god did I just say that out loud.. '

Jack was so shocked what had just come out of Martha's mouth ..

'' Hey hey, Settle down .. Yeah i know I'm hot.. But admit it Martha you like me .. There's no need to get angry at me.. Look what we've been doing this past couple of days.. We've enjoyed each other's company.. Jack stopped for a moment.. And continued to talk..

'' And i've really started to like you Martha .. You know I like you, so why are you going on about me having any chick I want.. When theres only one chick I want. '' Jack looked up at Martha ..

She had a tear in her eye.. She really was falling for Jack, 'Why does he have to be so sweet' She thought to herself.. 'Yeah i know he is so up himself how he loves himself but maybe he is telling the truth' ..

'' Jack i don't know what to say.. I'm going for a walk .. I have no clue if your really telling the truth, Or if you want something out of me .. '' She stood up and started walking out the door ..

'' Martha wait .. '' Jack yelled out.

'' No Jack.. You need to think about what you have been telling me .. I've got my phone so text me when you are ready to talk .. Cya later Jack'' Martha replied and left the house..

'' I have thought about it ..'' He continued yelling out to her.. But she had already left and was down the road already..

3Hours Later..

Jack and Martha hadn't seen each other for 3 hour's now.. Jack had been thinking about Martha the whole time .. On the other hand Martha was down at the beach.. When she felt someone touch her shoulder.. She looked up and it was Tasha.. 'Oh thank god for that she thought to herself.'

'' Hey you, Hungover? '' Tasha laughed.

'' Yes very, I have the worse headache ever.. And plus me and Jack kinda had a fight this morning..'' Martha said

'' Oh what happened? ''

'' Well last night when we got home I was all over Jack, I mean 'ALL' over Jack, And well I kinda told him I wanted to have sex with him .. And this morning he was basically teasing me about everything that happened.. And then I went sycko at him .. And he told me that he liked me and that I was the only chick for him.. '' Martha started giggling..

'' Yeah I know, It sounds weird but ya know, We have known each other for a while now.. And we really are starting to fall for each other.. '' Martha said.

'' So you had sex with him'' Tasha yelled .. .

'' TASHA shh, No we didn't.. Jack wouldn't let it happen .. I have no idea why cos thats all he wants from chicks basically.. '' Martha started laughing ..'' But I really think he is changing for me Tasha.. What should I do ..? '' Martha said looking out to the sea so confused and frustrated ..

As Tasha was gonna talk.. Jack appeared out of nowhere..

'' Martha we need to talk.. '' Jack sat down and.............................

Preview: What will happen with Martha and Jack?

Will they sort out everything and finally get together?

Martha and Jack both get drunk. And Jack actually gets a surprise.

Archived