Love Will Never Die

Guest stephyrose4

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this fic in a while, I've just been busy :P Nah just kidding.

I was gonna update it the other night, But my computer f****d out and I need to get it fixed so I'll get it fixed on monday and I'll hopefully get it back on monday or tuesday, Now I'm on my stupid laptop and I hate writing on it, and its so slow.

BUT if you're lucky I might write it up, and post it before. AND another gay thing, theres like a massive storm here at the moment, So the power will probably go out. (maybe) ROFL, hopefully not.

But anyway yeah, I thought I'dd just give you a update on this fic.. Since I havent updated in a few weeks.

Be patient, even tho hardly anyone reads it :lol:

I'm not sure I'll continue it after <_<

God only knows, LOL.

But I'll give you some hints on whats happening in the next chap.

- YES Tony & Luc defintely arrive, but are they gonna go back to the USA?

- J&M Don't break up, But they MIGHT have a fight, because someone comes back from the past? Hmm, i wonder :P

And thats all I know right now. :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who ever it is that arrive they will have to be pretty good to break them two up cause they love each other so much and I`m sure who ever it is that trys to break them up will have a fight on their hands because I think if anyone trys to break them up they won`t give up with out a fight they are 1 of the many couples in summer bay with the strongest relationship which many would for so i don`t think they`d let anyone break them up anytime soon

update soon

• 3 months later...

Honestly .. ? This fic is so badly written, and the story lines are really .. boring. I might re-do the whole fic. Well not re-do, but rewrite it. So you can read it properly, and so that it will make sense .. etc.

Not sure if anyone will read it tho. I might just continue with my other ones???

• 4 months later...

Archived