Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I’m afraid I have some terrible news, Ms Taylor’s parents we’re killed in a car crash two days ago. We need to speak to Susan immediately” she informed them both.

“Oh God!!” Irene exclaimed, clamping her hands on her mouth.

Aden chimed in this time, “Belle hasn’t had contact with her adoptive parents for years, what do you want her for?”

who died? her adoptive parents, or real parents? :huh:

great update though, silly silly Belle, i was sittinng there like Taniya, yelling "don't you know not to ride in cars with people you don't know... IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!" :P

update soon, ihope Aden finds belle soon!

“I’m afraid I have some terrible news, Ms Taylor’s parents we’re killed in a car crash two days ago. We need to speak to Susan immediately” she informed them both.

“Oh God!!” Irene exclaimed, clamping her hands on her mouth.

Aden chimed in this time, “Belle hasn’t had contact with her adoptive parents for years, what do you want her for?”

who died? her adoptive parents, or real parents? :huh:

great update though, silly silly Belle, i was sittinng there like Taniya, yelling "don't you know not to ride in cars with people you don't know... IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!" :P

update soon, ihope Aden finds belle soon!

lol sorry that was poor writing on my behalf, her adoptive parents who were killed in the car crash. Well technically, there was no proof that Belle was adopted as she was 'stolen' from Amanda and there was no legal documentations, so according to official records that would make her their daughter, so I guess that's why the police said parents instead of adoptive parents. I hope that made sense. :)

Sorry, I don't think I can update until Monday, its assignment season at uni :(

lol sorry that was poor writing on my behalf, her adoptive parents who were killed in the car crash. Well technically, there was no proof that Belle was adopted as she was 'stolen' from Amanda and there was no legal documentations, so according to official records that would make her their daughter, so I guess that's why the police said parents instead of adoptive parents. I hope that made sense.

Sorry, I don't think I can update until Monday, its assignment season at uni

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no, you have to update before Monday. :o :o

Seriously, just update when you can (but soon :lol:), I know what it can be like having assignments coming out your ears, thank God it's over for me now (sorry to rub it in :P).

Your writing is never poor btw. :)

lol sorry that was poor writing on my behalf, her adoptive parents who were killed in the car crash. Well technically, there was no proof that Belle was adopted as she was 'stolen' from Amanda and there was no legal documentations, so according to official records that would make her their daughter, so I guess that's why the police said parents instead of adoptive parents. I hope that made sense.

Sorry, I don't think I can update until Monday, its assignment season at uni

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no, you have to update before Monday.

Seriously, just update when you can (but soon :lol:), I know what it can be like having assignments coming out your ears, thank God it's over for me now (sorry to rub it in :P).

Your writing is never poor btw. :)

I'll try and write a chapter by tonight, but I'm not promising anything! I'm still deciding what's going to happen to Belle... :ph34r::unsure:

Archived