Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

Lol, aw well... when you put a good idea like that into it, how can you NOT follow through? :P

But seriously, if you weren't gonna put it in, then you don't have to. I'm sure your original plans are awesome!

lol I actually havent got anything much planned for the next few chapters so I guess its an idea... I know I said that I would wrap this fic up when the real Adelle got together, but I haven't decided how I'm going to end it so it might not happen for a while :rolleyes:

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, thanks everyone! If I get my essay finished by this arvo and I'm in a good mood, I might update tonight...

... or you could just keep it going forever cos it's awesome!?

lol haha I think I would run out of ideas and it would just be boring and no one would read it! But maybe I'll keep going until the holidays and then I'll have time to update heaps more and think of a interesting ending...we shall see!

Just read whole story from the beginning, on & off today. Its great, get to have Adelle back whilst waiting for them to get back together in the prog Aus pace

Flashbacks worked really well, really enjoying all the "fluff" too!

Aww, thanks! I'm glad you like it, its always nice to hear from new readers :)

That was great...loved the mix of angst and fluff.

Aden thinks Irene's hot...that's a bit disturbing!

lol I think he was just saying that to stir up Belle, maybe if he was 10 years older... :ph34r::lol:

I've read this all in one go today and love it. You have the banter between Aden and Belle spot on and it's so sweet and funny!

Aww, thanks! That must have taken ages, I can't believe how long this has become! I just started it because I was bored and there wasn't a lot of Adelle fics at the time, now there's hundreds! :lol:

Archived