Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Oh, we’re not having a baby. No, I mean Aden thought I was pregnant for a while, completely freak out, but it turns out that its Nicole, his de-facto sister who he shares a house with who’s having a kid. And the girly pick stuff is for my mother, who is having a baby with my ex-boyfriend’s and her ex-lover’s father, who she’s now married to. They live in the city now.” Belle finished, smiling sweetly at the judgmental checkout attendant.

wow. poor shop assistant.

that chapter was awesome, i can just imagine a little Aden Jr. running round in little baby footy boots :wub:

awww.

great update, definatly was worth the wait.

update asap :D

Here's the next chapter. Thanks for all the comments, its nice to hear that people are still reading this boring old thing!

Boring? Boring? This is not a boring fic you can take my word for it. :) And the chappie was worth waiting for. :wub: I was just about to come in here threatening to start crying if you hadn't updated. :P:lol:

Nearly died laughing at Belle's tirade at the check-out assistant. :lol:

Keep the updates coming.

Archived