It All Began When Aden Was Really Mean To Mattie

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

YOU UPDATED :D

Oh that was so worth the wait Meg...

And wasn't crappy or **** or bad at all ! :)

And the way you described JnM :wub:

I couldn't stop grinning

update when you can hun...

oh and my secret to updating so much.....

My brain wont shut off, so writing is my escape :P

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks you two...

Looks like you'll have to wait even longer for another update :rolleyes:

I have to go on this dumb education camp thing tomorrow and it lasts till Friday :angry:

So, maybe my brain will be all refreshed and full of new creativity and stuff. Or maybe I'll just be bored stiff. I mean, seriously, educational camp, how gay is that!?

Thanks you two...

Looks like you'll have to wait even longer for another update :rolleyes:

I have to go on this dumb education camp thing tomorrow and it lasts till Friday :angry:

So, maybe my brain will be all refreshed and full of new creativity and stuff. Or maybe I'll just be bored stiff. I mean, seriously, educational camp, how gay is that!?

Some times some of your best ideas come from doing stuff like this Meg...

Take it from experience :)

Thats how I started writing

update when you can hun

I knoooooooow, I knooooooooooow...

But it's not even a writing camp *cries* It's an English & S&E camp, and come on, I'm a teenager, it's my job to complain about my education :P

Thats true, but when do teens ever do there English and S&E work....?

Well, apparently I'm this talented person at this stuff, and I'm not really...I'm just good with words. Gah, you should see what I get on my S&E tests :rolleyes: I mean, is it my fault if I don't know what subduction means? Well, actually, it is, but whatever.

Anyway, I'll stop spamming my own thread now :P

Ugh, well, back from camp, it was better than I expected, I got to go on a giant flying fox thing, and met some really awesome people who I'm pretty sure I'll stay in contact with...

However I'm really sad right now...I met this dude who for some reason I was instantly crazy about, and now i won't meet him again for two years. He doesn't have a mobile either. Nothing happened, I mean it was only a week. *damn*

I cried all the way down from Perth :(

^^

*passes a tissue*

Who, in this day and age... doesn't own a mobile phone? :blink:

Try and stalk him on facebook or myspace or something. But if he doesn't have a phone, would he have internet?

:lol:

Hope you're not too depressed and are able to write a chapter soon, maybe finishing off the JnM scene will cheer you up *grins* :wub:

Anyway, I'm pretty sure we've started spamming your thread... again

Archived