It All Began When Aden Was Really Mean To Mattie

Guest jack+martha=trooluvv

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY an update!!!!! And a very good one!!!! :D

Geoff's reaction to Mattie crying "Oh God"....hehhehe...very funny!! :lol:

I don't think Belle will be able to resist him for long, and when she gives in there is going to be a lot of drama!!!!

Update soon!! Please!!

He stared out to ocean. Maybe if he just said, “Well, bye,” and left, and went for a swim, then this situation would be over, and he wouldn’t be talking to her (or not talking to her) anymore about Aden –

*sniffle*

Mattie was crying. Oh, God.

hahaha, sorry i thought that bit was hilarious

Sneeeeeeeek peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!

Chapter 4

Martha leaned against the wall, watching the blonde man chopping up vegetables through the open door. He looked strong, muscular, reliable. He turned his head to laugh at something that Irene had said, and his blue eyes flashed and sparkled with merriment. He looked nice.

I don’t know, Martha thought. I think I could easily, really, really like Roman.

:P:lol::D *evil grin*

Sneeeeeeeek peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!

Chapter 4

Martha leaned against the wall, watching the blonde man chopping up vegetables through the open door. He looked strong, muscular, reliable. He turned his head to laugh at something that Irene had said, and his blue eyes flashed and sparkled with merriment. He looked nice.

I don’t know, Martha thought. I think I could easily, really, really like Roman.

:P:lol::D *evil grin*

:o HOW COULD YOU . . . . . .

I'LL GIVE YOU EVIL GRIN

That was quite a funny chapter.

Belle definitely likes Aden, it'll be interesting to see how long she can resist him for.

Geoff is funny. He doesn't have a lot of experience with relationships and it shows but it's funny.

Archived