Scammer Kate Ritchie in on joke

Guest **Julie**

That has got to be one of the funniest things Ive ever seen "If you look quickly theres the summer bay stalker"LMAO ."It looks a bit different on the television"LMFAO.She is a very funny lady and seems like a nice girl.Cant stop watching it

Yay, I watched it :D I understand about the sand now... Mine is much nicer than that :P

Kate *points to some random on the street*: "Look, there's Toady!"

Tourist: "Isn't Toady from Neighbours?"

Kate: "Um, I'm the one who was on the show for twenty years. Toady is from Home and Away :rolleyes:"

And at the end of the tour:

Tourist: "Can you sign it 'from Sally'?"

Kate: "No, it's Kate."

Tourist: "Yeah, I know, but we know you as Sally."

Kate: "Look, I've worked hard to put all that behind me and people like you keep bringing it up again!"

Hehehe. Fun ^_^

And "Alf" lol.

Not to be a pain but you missed my favorite bit of that quote, when Ritchie goes "thanks" at the end of her rant, made me laugh even more.

No the funniest part has got to be when she said that she had the stick that killed Bobby LMAO.It was so funny when the girl asks her to sign the picture as Sally Fletcher and she says "Im trying so hard to leave that part of my life behind and people like you keep bringing that up,so just take that thanks".The funniest thing EVER.

:lol: That's the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Kate: Now I'm sure we all remember the storyline where Bobby's speedboat hit the stick in the water and she died. Well...this is that stick.

A few moments later...

Rosso (holding a stick): What's this one, Kate?

Kate: That's for the next tour, Rosso.

LOL.

We really got to see another side of Kate.It was kind of sad because I miss her on H&A so much.She looks like she has really moved on from Sally which is good for her.I really cant stop watching it.She should be on that show permanently.Call it the Merrick,Rosso and Ritchie show,because im sure a lot of people would tune in just for Kate.

Archived