Rachel/Tony

Cal

Don't get us started :) haha i think episode 4580(first kiss) 4595(i love you) 4624(proposal) 4632(they decide to set a date for the wedding):D and also the one where Tony asks Rachel to move in and then the vesectomy reversal one but i can't remember the episode numbers and also when the veversal is sucessful he pats her bum and they kiss at J&M's house.

Edited by CHARL3N3x

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so excited about the ep tomorrow - but as im snowy wales and i cant go out im think im gonna recap on all the fab tachel moments of 2008 - so can anyone recommend some of their best episodes so i can go on youtube and watch them all day

Aww I want snow here!!! Sorry if this replys a bit late but if you fancy watching Tachel eps this evening I highly recommend:

4755 - When Rachel tells Tony she's pregnant.

4756 - When they go for the ultrasound :wub:

4580 - The episode Dan dies and they have their first kiss.

4561 - When Tony comforts her after the Rev Hall attack.

4567 - When Tony asks Rachel out on a date.

4568 - The date in the city, Tony's all nervous. So cute :wub:

4593 - Their date at the diner when Rachel tells him that Jazz living with him reminds her of her situation with Kim/Kit.

4611 - The episode where they find out Sam's dead and comfort each other. Also famous for Tony's evil stare at Fitzy for suggesting Rachel's hiding something as mentioned above :lol:

4624 - Tony proposes!!!

4659 - Rachel suggests they start trying for a baby

4671 - Tony suggests they move in together

4672 - Rachel tells Tony she doesn't want him to have the reversal because she's scared something will go wrong and she doesn't want to lose him

4694 - Tachel find out the reversal is a success and have a cute moment at J&M's house (Tony with his spanner :lol: ) Also when he pats her bum hehe.

4738 + 4739 - When Joe dies. Rachel is quite mean to Tony due to her grief but he shows his amazingly loving side in these two.

I know there's plenty more but I've purposely missed out the wedding mess and Bridget rubbish because it made me sad :( Ohh sorry Charlene I missed that you'd listed some episodes!

Edited by charmed60

Wow Laura thank you!! You saved me a whole lot of searching :wub:

4764 - When Rachel asks Tony is she's still hot

4660 and 4661 - When they have their discussion about babies and Tony breaks up with her on the answering machine. I don't particulary like the way it happened but their scene in the gym was good, as was their attempts to disucss it.

4713 and 4714 - I despised the whole wedding/Bridget saga but i did love their scenes together when she tells him how much she wants to make it work. And the little look they give each other after in the bar is just lovely. And when he tells her how much he misses her and she kinda melts and admits she misses him too.

And Laura i love your new av, Rachel's hair looks goergous like that. They look pretty hot too :lol:

Edited by KirstyEkua

Haha they do indeed Kirsty. Yer I love her hair like that, she should wear it like that at her wedding I think :lol: Thank you for adding those, I missed a few but couldn't for the life of me remember anymore. It's a shame we can't collect them all and put it on the first page so it's easy to find for future reference!

I agree Laura :D I'm so excited for this wedding. I wish we could go forward a few months and skip all the Jack drama it's going to be awful for Tachel.

Oh, and the episode where Tony tells Alf about the renuion and having 'this lovely creature' or something i dont remember his exact words, on his arm and they kinda put their arms around each other. It's short but sweet but i dont know the eppy number...anyone?

And there's one just after Johnny is murdered and Sam is accused, and Rachel goes into her house and he's at her kitchen, and they lean over the counter and kiss each other. And when he's sitting outside her house all worried about Jack and she puts her arms around him and he kisses her hand. But i dont know the epsiode numbers for these.

And there's lots of little scenes at the hospital, i think one just before Sam calls Rachel for help Tony goes to the hospital to see her and they hug and he kisses her cheek.

And, during the whole Rick fighing thing and Tony goes to help and he goes to see Rach at the hopital and says she saved a life and he wanted to see how she was doing. Awww.

K i'll try and find these episode numbers soon!

4601 is the episode where Tony says he's excited about going to the reunion now he has his lovely creature on his arm lol!

4609 - Hug on the porch outside!

4610 - The kiss over the counter when she commented on liking seeing her handsome man hard at work in her kitchen haha. It's also the ep where he comes to see her at the hospital and they hug in the corridor.

4632 - Tachel set a wedding day and have their first "dispute" due to Tony not telling Rachel that it was the first year anniversary of Beth's death.

4635 - Rachel asks Jack to make sure Tony doesn't end up in a body cast at their wedding. Cute little moment.

4636 - When Tony calls her a hero and checks on her at the hospital.

I think that's all of them Kirsty haha, I added in a few extra lovely Tachel moments.

Edited by charmed60