Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

i cant wait for part three :P

i love that Ruby got Aden, though i hope she is nice to him, but not too nice, if ya catch my drift....

but Colleen and Roman would be hilarious, and i hate to think of Nicole and Drew together,,

hmm update soon :)

(is Aden being late relevent to anything??)

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit Drew, after loving you so far in Unlucky you had to go ruin yourself by smirking at Nicole of all people. You have officially been ruined for me. Now atleast I can be happy to side with Aden over him. Wait a minute since I am guessing Aden's problem is going to be about him being around Nicole which means more Nicole, well atleast your writing is so good and I love this story so much that I might not be to bothered by Nicole.

About the mutual hatred thing I always thought it came after Aden overreacted when Belle was taken to the hospital. Because he seemed okay that Drew didn't like him and only started hating him when he wrongly blamed Drew for Belle being in the hospital. I always saw it as Aden starting this hatred thing. I felt I should defend Drew one more time since I have a bad feeling I won't be doing it for the rest of his stay.

I can't wait to find out why Aden is so late, if there is a reason, because four hours sounds like something. And loved Irene thinking about how Aden could always be counted on, look how far they have come.

Lucky Ric. Poor Roman. Loved Aden's big ego. Drew's phoning just to mess with Mattie hilarious.

Can't wait for the next part.

Edited by enjoy the ride

(is Aden being late relevent to anything??)

Of course it is!

Dammit Drew, after loving you so far in Unlucky you had to go ruin yourself by smirking at Nicole of all people. You have officially been ruined for me. Now atleast I can be happy to side with Aden over him. Wait a minute since I am guessing Aden's problem is going to be about him being around Nicole which means more Nicole, well atleast your writing is so good and I love this story so much that I might not be to bothered by Nicole.

About the mutual hatred thing I always thought it came after Aden overreacted when Belle was taken to the hospital. Because he seemed okay that Drew didn't like him and only started hating him when he wrongly blamed Drew for Belle being in the hospital. I always saw it as Aden starting this hatred thing. I felt I should defend Drew one more time since I have a bad feeling I won't be doing it for the rest of his stay.

Firstly, don't hate Drew! He's gonna need all the support he can get lol! Just keep in mind that whatever he does, it's only because he's trying to be a 'big brother' to Belle. I don't want you guys to hate him! I sure don't!

As for the mutual hatred thing, I get what you're trying to say. I think that I should explain that what I meant was that Aden was prepared to allow Drew in Belle's life if he did the same, but when Drew just shot his mouth off at him, there's no way that Aden could just sit back and take it. Basically, the reason why Aden overreacted at teh hospital was because Belle was in teh hospital, not because it was due to [or so he thought] Drew. But afterwards, when Amanda apologized, Aden never did because he knew that Drew didn't like him and he would rather have him think that he hated him too, thus starting their mututal hatred.

In other words, Drew hated him from the beginning and Aden only started to hate him when he found that out [i guess I should have mentioned that before] because he's a guy and didn't want to seem like he didn't care [of that makes sense?]. It's a whole load od that guy-macho-pride-ego thingy!

Hope that just clears everything up, but I'm sure I just made it worse!

Thanks for reading and commentig!

Taniya

xoxo

Just keep in mind that whatever he does, it's only because he's trying to be a 'big brother' to Belle.

In other words, Drew hated him from the beginning and Aden only started to hate him when he found that out [i guess I should have mentioned that before] because he's a guy and didn't want to seem like he didn't care [of that makes sense?]. It's a whole load od that guy-macho-pride-ego thingy!

Hope that just clears everything up, but I'm sure I just made it worse!

The trying to be a big brother thing makes me feel a lot better.

The reason for Aden's hatred for Drew now does make sense to me. It does feel like Aden would hate him for this reason alone. Thanks for clearing that up.

I finally managed to catch up with this whole story, I dont know how you update so often and still have it be great everytime. Im loving the plot, the auction was a great idea. And i like the Nic/Drew aspect, i can see chaos ensuing with them together. Update soon.

Loved the event!!!!!! ... and loved the fact that Aden raised the most money!

awwww Aden gave the charity 2 grand Belle is right he is just 'practically perfect in every way'

I am now very confused, what is the stamp on his wrist about!?!?

Just one question is it only Belle that knows about Aden's money?

Update soon

xxx