Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

The stamp as got me extremely intrigued!!! mmmmm I am racking my brains trying to think what is he up to!!!! Please tell us soon...don't make us wait too long!!!

The auction was awesome!!!! And I feel Ruby could try to make a move on Aden!!!! But I am not worried as I am 100% sure Aden would reject her and Belle will kill her!!!

Can't wait for more!!

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just typing up the chapter. It's getting really long, but I know where I wanna end it so I'm just trying to get to that place. I will update ASAP but it won't be within the hour, I don't think. Sorry.

And what makes you think that I might tell you what Aden's been up to in the next chapter?! :P

xoxo

PS When are you going to update your fic!?

lol thats ok take your time, long chapters are good!!

And what makes you think that I might tell you what Aden's been up to in the next chapter?! tongue.gif

Wishfull thinking? lol you are so evil!! But what ever it is, it wont be bad right? Aden's mostly a good guy, he wouldn't do anything bad, right?

ehhh, my fic...I'll try and update tomorrow, or Monday, def by Monday :)

Yeah, Aden is mostly a good guy... Lol I'm sorry, I shouldn't tease you guys especially when it might have nothing/everything to do with the plotline!

Can't wait to read your update.

Next chapter should be up withint the next 30 minutes. Just adding the final finishing touches to it....

How can you leave it there?!?!?!!!

Great chapter though! I love the Mattie/Drew/Belle scenes, so funny!!

What's happened to Aden's dad?? Anything to do with what Aden's been up to...hmmm you sure know how to torture us! :lol:

Update soon :D