Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update!! I thought that Aden was going to break up with her, thank God you made it better in the end!! You write Aden's tourment so well and really capture all his emotions. :)

Update soon :D

So did I, please don't do that to me. :blink:

Oh and am I not going to like what you've got planned coming up? Going by that mischievous last sentence, it looks like I won't. :P

Great update btw. :)

Edited by H&A_diehard

Oh and am I not going to like what you've got planned coming up? Going by that mischievous last sentence, it looks like I won't. :P

Lol, well if I told you that, it would just spoil my surprise. Let's just say... it's time to get on sides. Hehehe.

Edited by Taniya_K

Lol, well if I told you that, it would just spoil my surprise. Let's just say... it's time to get on sides. Hehehe.

See you and your vague clues? :P

Looking forward to the next update, which WILL be soon I hope. :)