Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, you guys can keep on speculating all you want... I know what it is and I will be dropping hints, but it won't be revealed until the very end, probably :P

Uh... I'm doing the chapter right now but I dunno if I'll get it done tonight or not. I'll try my best!

ooo was so sure it was an update! You evil evil woman! :wink:

so it must be a ring. he proposes at the end of the fic!?!?!!????

What ya mean 'it must be'? :P Well, it might be... but then again, it might not be :D

Its alright you've updated once today... I'm sure we can find a way to live til tomorrow if you don't have the time... study comes first I know that... yet I keep putting it off

Yeah, I keep putting my work off too. Unfortunately, there is some things that I have to do other it's a matter of life and deaeth *gulp*

ooo was so sure it was an update! You evil evil woman! :wink:

Whooops. Bet you're gonna think this is an update too, right?

Sorry. I don't think the next chapter will be up tonight. I'm trying to finish it, but it just won't! Sorry once again...

xoxo

No, you didn't imagine it! I am [planning] on doing another sequel once this is done with :P

Oh good. :) Sometimes I do imagine things, that's why I was wondering. :P

BTW, sorry to hijack your thread, are you still getting those weird errors with your PMs? I sent one last night but not sure if it went and sent another few and I'm not sure if they went either. :)

^^ Urgh, yes I am. It's just my stupid uni internet. It's super stupid at times, so it won't load my PMs for some reason at some times. Sorry! I hope it wasn't anything important.

^ Well, like I said before, I might have to cut down on the daily updates soon. Maybe not for a little while yet, though. And yes, this is gonna be extremely long. I could make it shorter and get to the main parts, but I thought some fluff would be liked, right? :P

^^ Urgh, yes I am. It's just my stupid uni internet. It's super stupid at times, so it won't load my PMs for some reason at some times. Sorry! I hope it wasn't anything important.

^ Well, like I said before, I might have to cut down on the daily updates soon. Maybe not for a little while yet, though. And yes, this is gonna be extremely long. I could make it shorter and get to the main parts, but I thought some fluff would be liked, right? :P

No don't worry, it's nothing that won't wait. Just let me know when it's up and running and I'll try and resend them. :)

No, no, no don't you bother making it shorter, we all like the fluff just fine. :wub::P