Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its so sad that i had already guessed it was Halo. sigh. i am about as crap as Belle on that front, having also killed myself on it many a time!

That chapter was.... AWESOME! Possibly my favourite. a random choice i know, but it was such a normal thing for them to be doing. aw. :D

plus the onset of drama - which i also love.

p.s. 2 weeks? are you f'n kidding me?

sigh... I suppose I can wait....

xxxxx

Ahhh, I wanna know what it is!!!! Don't keep us waiting too long :wink:

Loving the fluff, 2 great chapters :D You Update so fast!!

The xbox thing was so cute. I liked how Aden realised she was only playing it for him, now that is love! And him watching her earlier when she was working and getting jealous of the teenagers. hehe they are so adorable!

I wonder if Aden ends up going to see his dad, I'm glad Belle didn't push him and make him snap! I was worried when Charlie came round looking for Aden, I thought he was in trouble or something

PLease dont make them fight over this!!

Like I said before, Queen of Updates!! Can't wait for more :D

Halo 3 :lol: my boyfriends little brother tried to teach me one. didn't that end badly. i suck. :P

Lol, if only I could write for H&A! I would make Adelle be in it EVERY- FREAKING -DAY!

i wish you could write for H&A :D

that was a cute chapter, until the end, but we had lots of fluff before, so it's ok.

:)

update soon :D ( i'm not impatient at all, what are you talking about... *shifty eyes*)