Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just realised that if I keep going at a chapter a night,, in a week, this should be finished! :o

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter.

xoxo

No, no, no, no, no!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This fic can't be allowed to finish. :o Not unless you're planning another sequel after your next sequel. :D

Loved the chapter, it was as great as usual.

It's nice I suppose that Amanda is worried about her but I was sitting here reading it and saying "just bog off you interfering git". I just don't like anyone getting in the way of the fluff, which was :wub: again. :)

Not unless you're planning another sequel after your next sequel. :D

I just don't like anyone getting in the way of the fluff, which was :wub: again. :)

Lol, I'll have to see how the next one goes. I've got an idea for a completely different fic, but I don't want to start that until I've finished with this and the sequel...

So you want fluff, huh? Hmm...?

Thanks for the comments!

Lol, I'll have to see how the next one goes. I've got an idea for a completely different fic, but I don't want to start that until I've finished with this and the sequel...

So you want fluff, huh? Hmm...?

Thanks for the comments!

I always want fluff. :D

In fact, I have come to the considered conclusion that there is no such thing as "too much fluff". :D

Well, that will be good I'm sure, as long as you don't stop writing, I'm happy. :)

Ooooooh I'm glad you brought Amanda into this! They should bring Amanda back to visit Belle on the real H&A seeing as what happens to Belle, you would think her mother would come and visit...

Great chapter, I loved how you described how they were sleeping, it was adorable! Especially the part where he pulled her closer, awww so cute! I love how they are so protective of each other and such a team

Update soon :D

Oh yeah and I agree with ^, and there is no such thing as too much fluff!! :D But the drama is good too, and no one does cliffhangers like you!

Amanda Amanda Amanda, is she really that daft! of cousre Belle wouldn't go home with you,

and only one week left! thats sad :( ut fluff filled sounds goood :D

but a sequel? yeah, i'll read it!

i'll read any fic of yours, spech Adelle ones :wub: