Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Until you get drunk on your girlie nights. Then it's a free for all! Well, it is in my circle of friends at least.....

I think that's pretty universal :P

Unless it's just the two of us the world with a circle of friends like that, of course. :P

I don't even need to be drunk.

Talking about it is healthy, keeping it a secret only ultimately makes the whole thing very unecesarily taboo. That's not to say I'll be sharing anything here as I think you have to have a degree of trust with the people but there's no reason why it has to be a secret. But I suppose that really depends on the type of relationship you have with both your partner and your friends.

^Agreed.

I don't think it's a good idea to make it a habit never to talk about anything related to sex, because obviously sooner or later you will end up experiencing some sort of situation where there's comments to be made or questions to be asked, and those comments and questions aren't always necessarily suited for your partner's ears :P

Anyway, like you say though, I think most people would agree that there should be some sort of trust involved when discussing it. Of course I see why people don't have a problem saying things to complete stangers, because to most people they will also be a complete stranger, and being allowed to stay anonymous can help. But on the other hand I understand that many people would rather discuss it with friends etc.

I don't have any desire to dish out details here, but at the same time I have no issues with discussing issues or giving my opinion on other people's experiences if they're asking for it. Then again, I don't feel like a "complete stranger" to many of the people here, and I generally prefer talking to my real life friends instead :P

It's all a matter of what you're comfortable with if you ask me. It shouldn't be a taboo that's impossible to discuss, but at the same time you obviously should get to choose how much you want to share with whom. :)

Unless they want it to be. I have a friend who has slept with over 50 people (she's 19) and she has absolutely no problem telling anyone. Not personally how I would choose to live my life but I guess it just proves how different everyone's attitudes to sex are.

Archived