Sex

Guest adellejefferiesxox

I don't really have a problem about the age. But I think 14 and under is far too young to be having sex.

I also agree with what people are saying in here, about being with someone for a while then having sex. I've never been someone to have one night stands. Most of my mates have one night stands all the time, I dunno how they do it. I'd start getting guilty :lol: .

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note to the guys: if you ever intend to have a career in the public forum, never sleep with anyone. EVER! Better to have people assume you're gay than to have you're life undone by allegations of rape. Of course, virginity is no guarantee of safety from that. People will say and believe whatever sells the most papers.

To be honest, I don't think they put an age restriction on sex purely because teens the same age were going to have sex... I think one other major factor was to stop older people having sex with younger people, and vice versa. It's dangerous as the young person, male or female, can be taken advantage of by older people, hence the age restriction.

I wouldn't promote underage sex, but I'm not against it either, provided they're both willing and sensible. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, I was just wondering if you guys could tell me about your attidues, vaules and beliefs about sex. Tell us about your first experience? please no graphic details, just your thoughts and feelings about that experience. How old were you, how old are you now? Do you wish you waited? what age should people be allowed to have sex? All sex questions answer here please lol.

I realise this may be a touchy subject, sorry I dont mean to offend anyone!

I was 10. It was with my school teacher/boyfriend. I don't wish I waited. I think as soon as they want to. People should be allowed to have sex at any age. I'm now 30. I have 6 kids aged, 20, 16, 12, 8, 4 and ababy.

Same! All my friends are in relationships. Are more experienced than me, but who cares you dont need a man to make you happy lol.

Same here! Most of my friends have "done it", except for a couple, who also happen to be my closest mates.......I've had a few close relationships with girls but at 21 I'm still "innocent".

Hello there, I was just wondering if you guys could tell me about your attidues, vaules and beliefs about sex. Tell us about your first experience? please no graphic details, just your thoughts and feelings about that experience. How old were you, how old are you now? Do you wish you waited? what age should people be allowed to have sex? All sex questions answer here please lol.

I realise this may be a touchy subject, sorry I dont mean to offend anyone!

I was 10. It was with my school teacher/boyfriend. I don't wish I waited. I think as soon as they want to. People should be allowed to have sex at any age. I'm now 30. I have 6 kids aged, 20, 16, 12, 8, 4 and ababy.

I lurk more than I post these days, but I read this and was absolutely gobsmacked, and felt the need to comment. You had sex with your teacher boyfriend when you were 10?!?! You say people should be allowed to have sex at any age, but is a child capable of making such a choice? Is there not a legal age of consent for a reason? Would you be OK with your children having sex at this age? Either you are totally taking the p!ss or you have some very serious issues.

Archived