Zoe's Artwork

Guest ~Zoe~

I love the Marley & Me icons. I love that movie. :wub: My favourites are 2, 3 and 5.

I've been a bit :( recently, well today (July 4th - for a reason) - so I thought I'd do some of my favourite actor/character..

Bet you can guess who that would be

(I know some of my avatars are simple and that but I've only been using picnik as I dont have photoshop) & thats why when I'd like some good quality avatars, I ask my favourite avatar makers who are really good, (Jen, Bec, Barbara, Anaya, & Eli)

I hope you're feeling a bit better now. :) You'll always miss him but it'll be easier. :)

I'm one of your favourite avatar maker? Thank you. That means a lot. :)

I missed a few updates but I managed to make a selection of my favourites (it was hard btw).

Aden batch #1: 8, 9, 10, 20

Aden batch #2: 3, 5, 6, 12, 17

Aden batch #3: 5

H&A batch: 1, 4, 7, 8, 12, 13

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Marley & Me icons. I love that movie. :wub: My favourites are 2, 3 and 5.

I've been a bit :( recently, well today (July 4th - for a reason) - so I thought I'd do some of my favourite actor/character..

Bet you can guess who that would be

(I know some of my avatars are simple and that but I've only been using picnik as I dont have photoshop) & thats why when I'd like some good quality avatars, I ask my favourite avatar makers who are really good, (Jen, Bec, Barbara, Anaya, & Eli)

I hope you're feeling a bit better now. You'll always miss him but it'll be easier.

I'm one of your favourite avatar maker? Thank you. That means a lot. :)

I missed a few updates but I managed to make a selection of my favourites (it was hard btw).

Aden batch #1: 8, 9, 10, 20

Aden batch #2: 3, 5, 6, 12, 17

Aden batch #3: 5

H&A batch: 1, 4, 7, 8, 12, 13

Thankyou Barbara, yeah I'm allright now, Saturday was a hard day, with it being only two years, & yeah I'll allways miss him, I'm feeling a bit better now, the night before I had a chat with Sally, someone on this Adelle forum which I use, spoke to her though PM's, so that helped!

& yeah your one of my favourite avatar makers on here (really good avatars in your thread), along with the others ive mentioned :D well, aswell as Emma's all of her work is stunning

& thanks Mira, Lise & Em

Thank you for the PM, it is very nice of you to say :).

Of the last post I really like all the Mattie ones. There definitely needs to be more icons of her around :P. Keep up the good work.

Archived