Kevin's Artwork

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jackj.pngJMkissingy.pngkirsty66j.png

I love these! The colouring on the first one is amazing, I love the text on the second one and the cropping on the last one :D

matilda.pngmatildass.pngtashadu.pngsally99.png

These are briliant Kevin! I love the cropping on the Mattie ones, and the colouring is great too! The cropping on the Tasha one is beautiful and the Sally one has great colouring and cropping!

jackj.pngJMkissingy.pngkirsty66j.png

I love these! The colouring on the first one is amazing, I love the text on the second one and the cropping on the last one :D

matilda.pngmatildass.pngtashadu.pngsally99.png

These are briliant Kevin! I love the cropping on the Mattie ones, and the colouring is great too! The cropping on the Tasha one is beautiful and the Sally one has great colouring and cropping!

Thank you Kristina !!! :D

Kevin, your icons are beautiful. You keep getting better and better.

I'm not going to quote all the icons I like because it would take forever and quite a few posts. :P But great work Kevin! :D

Aww thank you Barbara :)

Everybody's comments mean so much to me , thank you everybody :D

Sally! :wub:

Thank you so much for making avatars of her! I really think there are to little of her on this forum. Anyway they are all amazing in their own way and I love the cropping on all of them. Okay so here are my favorites:

sally8-1.pngsalground1.png

Just because they are so sad!

sally8888.pngsallyflynn-1.pngsallyk.pngsalffr.pngbrallyio.png

Love the interesting colorings on these ones.

sallywedding1.pngsalmirir.pngstabbeed.png

And just love these for unknown reason lol. They are just so perfect for me hehe

Archived