Kevin's Artwork

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update :

sallyflynn-1.pngsallyg.png

sallyhorse.pngsallywedding1.pngsalmirir.png

These are gorgeous Kevin! The colouring and cropping is great and I esp like the cropping on the 4th and 5th one!

salffr.pngsalllly.pngbrallyio.png

saally94.pnglove.pngfamily.png

It was hard picking favourites, but I love these! The cropping is brilliant esp in 1, 2, 4 & 6! The colouring is gorgeous too! I esp love the colouring on the 2nd and last one!

It's really great to see some Sally avatars :D

Update :

sallyflynn-1.pngsallyg.png

sallyhorse.pngsallywedding1.pngsalmirir.png

These are gorgeous Kevin! The colouring and cropping is great and I esp like the cropping on the 4th and 5th one!

salffr.pngsalllly.pngbrallyio.png

saally94.pnglove.pngfamily.png

It was hard picking favourites, but I love these! The cropping is brilliant esp in 1, 2, 4 & 6! The colouring is gorgeous too! I esp love the colouring on the 2nd and last one!

It's really great to see some Sally avatars :D

Thanks Kristina !!

Yeah I saw there was a serious lack of Sally icons on here so decided to do some :)

Only just looked through your recent artwork Kevin, been really busy, and was ill so i have'nt been on here in a while, but anyway, there all really good - the cropping and colouring on them are fab, great work!!

Archived