TV Quotes

Guest -Kevin-

Pretty Little Liar quotes - random

Hanna: I thought talking to empty chairs is the kind of thing people come here to stop doing.

-------------------------------------

Hanna: Is this a gay thing?

Emily: No. It's a brain thing.

Spencer: Mona is five feet of insidious snark with a side ponytail, and I just -- I wanna grab it, and I wanna yank it really, really hard.

------------------------------------

Aria: It's all fun and sexy until someone hacks up a hair ball.

Ashley: Hanna, it's a funeral, not a Nicki Minaj concert.

Aria: How did you figure this out?

Emily: Please. I've been watching Wheel of Fortune since I was three

Hanna: If it needs a tent, it's a circus.

Ashley: Says the girl who woke up at 4 a.m. for the Royal Wedding.

Hanna: I had to pee.

Ashley: For three hours?

Emily: Can we get out of here? My goosebumps are getting goosebumps.

Caleb: I've got a hotspot in my pocket.

Hanna: Yeah, I know, but what does that have to do with computers?

--------------------------------------

Emily: These are not highlights, Hanna. This is glass in my hair

--------------------------------------

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Rarity: ...where did you find the time to put up all these decorations?

Pinkie Pie: Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!

(Pinkie produces and fires a cannon, which instantly decorates a nearby table with streamers, confetti, and balloons)

Pinkie Pie: Ta-da!

Rarity: (while making excuses to sneak out of Twilight's party to go to a high society event nearby) I...have to go to...do the...thing with the stuff, you know, uh...

Rainbow Dash: Uh...what's with the croquet mallet?

Rarity: (muffled by croquet mallet in mouth) What croquet mallet?

Applejack: (Digging a hole and tossing a couple of weeds) How come y'all aren't doin' any gardening? This is a "garden party," innit?

(Spike gets birthday presents from the other ponies)

Spike: Are those...for me?

Applejack: You bet they are, birthday boy.

Fluttershy: Happy birthday, Spike.

Rainbow Dash: Don't you know you get presents on your birthday?

Spike: Well, actually, this is my first birthday in Ponyville. I usually just get one present—from Twilight—a book.

(Twilight Sparkle enters, then stashes a gift-wrapped book behind her back)

Twilight Sparkle: Applejack, help! Spike's running wild and I need you to lasso him!

Applejack: Oh, that's a good one, Twilight! Sweet little Spike, runnin' wild. What a laugh!

(Spike stomps past, carrying an armload of apples and leaves)

Applejack: Twilight, get my rope.

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkie Pie, stop giving him cake!

Pinkie Pie: I'm not giving him cake! I'm assaulting him with cake!

Pinkie Pie: How dare you take the cake!!

Rainbow Dash: Put her down right now!

Fluttershy: I-If you wouldn't mind, that is.

Rainbow Dash: I mean it, dragon boy!

Fluttershy: Uh, we'll be ever so grateful if you'd be so kind as to possibly consider...

Rainbow Dash: Drop her, scaly!

Applejack: Now how in thunderation is one of them twins a pegasus, and the other one a unicorn?

Mr. Cake: Easy. My great-great-great-great grandfather was a unicorn, and Cup Cake's great aunt's second cousin twice removed was a pegasus. That makes sense, right?

Pinkie Pie: (babysitting the Cake twins) This is a crib. It is only to be used for napping, sleeping, and on occasion with permission, as a pretend old-timey Western fort.

Fluttershy: I'm so excited, I, I feel like shouting! [softly] Woo hoo!

Rarity: (wearing what is essentially a Christmas tree complete with ornaments and star at the top on her head) Oh, I do hope I look festive enough!

Spike: (narrating the Hearths-Warming Eve pageant) And the three leaders returned home to lick their wounds. And basically complain.

Smart Cookie: Wouldn't it have been easier to use the door, Chancellor?

Chancellor Puddinghead: Maybe for you, Smart Cookie. But I am a chancellor. I was elected because I know how to think outside the box. Which means I can also think inside the chimney. Can you think inside a chimney?

Smart Cookie: I-

Chancellor Puddinghead: I didn't think so.

Chancellor Puddinghead: Oh my gosh! Hold on to your hooves! I am just about to be brilliant!!

Smart Cookie: That'd be a first.

Chancellor Puddinghead: Yes, yes. This is definitely the right direction.

Smart Cookie: It feels like we're going in circles.

Chancellor Puddinghead: But that's impossible. Are you suggesting that I'm reading the map wrong?

Smart Cookie: Absolutely not, your chancellorness. It's just that there are holes in the map, and-

Chancellor Puddinghead: Of course! How else could I see where I was going?

Smart Cookie: Yeah, uh-

Chancellor Puddinghead: Or talk? I need to be able to talk! I mean, how would we survive if I just suddenly shut up?

Smart Cookie: Heaven forbid that should happen, your chancellorship, heh. It's just that... the map is also upside down.

Chancellor Puddinghead: I got a newsflash for you, Cookie. The Earth is round. There is no up or down.

Chancellor Puddinghead: This dirt is the dirtiest dirt in the whole dirt world!!! In the name of the Earth Ponies, I think I'm gonna call this new place...Dirtville!

Smart Cookie: ...How about "Earth"?

[beat]

Chancellor Puddinghead: Earth!

Spike: And so the paradise that the ponies had found was soon lost, buried beneath a thick blanket of snow and hard feelings. Instead of beautiful, it was blizzardy! Instead of wonderful, it was wintery! Instead of spactactular, it was SNOW-tacular! Instead of...

Shoeshine: WE GET IT! MOVE ON!

Rainbow Dash (dodging a lightning bolt in her direction): Now, careful, Derpy! You don't want to do any more damage than you've already done! (The badly damaged roof of the town hall collapses nearby).

Derpy Hooves: (bouncing up and down on a storm cloud) I just don't know what went wrong! (electrocutes herself)

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, it's a mystery.

Derpy Hooves: (After causing a large hole in the floor, which Rainbow Dash just fell through) You OK Rainbow Dash? Anything I can do to help?

Rainbow Dash: No! Nothing! In the name of Celestia, just sit there and do nothing!

(Derpy sits down. The floor cracks open under her and she falls through, pulling Rainbow with her)

Derpy Hooves: My bad!

Pinkie Pie: Have you ever had a cherry changa? Ooh! Sorry, that was a question.

Applejack: That kind of question is fine, Pinkie. No, I-I never had a cherry changa.

Pinkie Pie: Well no wonder, because I made it up myself! A cherry changa is mashed up cherries in a tortilla that's deep fried. Cherry changa. Great name, huh? Oh, but maybe I should call it a chimmy cherry. Ooh, that's good too. Which do you think sounds better? Cherry changa or chimmy cherry? Or what if I combine them? Chimmy cherry changa! What sounds the funniest? I like funny words! One of my favorite funny words is 'kumquat'! I didn't make that one up. I would work in a kumquat orchard just so I could say 'kumquat' all day! Kumquat, kumquat, kumquat! And 'pickle barrel'! Isn't that just the funnest thing to say? Pickle barrel pickle barrel pickle barrel. Say it with me! Pickle barrel kumquat, pickle barrel kumquat, pickle barrel kumquat, chimmy cherry changa-!

Applejack: No! Make it stop, make it stop!

(After forcing four stallions pulling a cart to cross a train track, barely missing a train.

Horses: (unanimously) Lady, you're trouble! (They ditch her)

Applejack: (looking back at the tracks) Haha! Try and catch me now!

(Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash fly over the train)

Applejack: Aw, nuts!

Pinkie Pie: What do you think, Rarity? Chimicherry, or cherrychanga? Chimicherry, cherrychanga? Chimicherry, cherrychanga? Chimicherry, cherrychanga? Chimicherry, cherrychanga? [continues under]

Rarity: When I get back, you're gonna get it Rainbow Dash!

Applejack: Dear Princess Celestia, I wanted to share my thoughts with you. *a-HEM* I didn't learn anythin'! Ha, I was right all along! If you take yer time to do things the right way, yer work'll speak fer itself. Sure, I could tell you I learned somethin' about how my friends are always there ta help me, and I can count on them no matter what, but, truth is, I knew that already too.

Rainbow Dash: (in hospital with a broken wing) You guys have gotta get me outta here! I'm gonna climb the walls!

Pinkie Pie: Ooh, just like a spider! Did the crash somehow give her super-duper spider powers?

Dr Caramel: Nn-no, nor did it give her amazing healing powers...

Rainbow Dash: I'm a world-class athlete! Reading's for eggheads like you, Twilight. No offense, but I am not reading! It's undeniably, unquestionably uncool!

Twilight Sparkle: I think you'd like Daring. She's a lot like you - adventurous, fierce, and undeniably, unquestionably unstoppable.

Rainbow Dash: I hate to admit it to myself, and would really hate to admit it to my friends, but...I love this story! I...I...I love reading! [beat] I'm an egghead.

Twilight Sparkle: Wow... I knew the book was good, but I didn't know it could drive a pony to petty theft.

Rainbow Dash: "Good"? Try "awesomely amazing"! That book is undeniably, unquestionably un-put-down-able!

Twilight Sparkle: Rainbow Dash, just because you're athletic doesn't mean you aren't smart!

Spike: Yeah, just look at me! [kisses his bicep]

[The other two give him blank looks. He goes back to sweeping.]

Apple Bloom: (imagining what will happen if the love potion they slipped Cheerilee and Big Macintosh doesn't wear off. Ponyville will be overrun by uneducated little ponies starving for apples! It'll be chaos! It'll be chaos!!

Sweetie Belle: If we can keep Miss Cheerilee and Big Mac from looking into each other's eyes for one full hour, the love curse will be broken!

Scootaloo: Only an hour? Hmph, we can pull that off in a second!

Cheerilee: "Am I wearing a wedding veil?"

Big Macintosh: "Eeyup."

Cheerilee: "Are you sitting on a feather bed in a hole in the ground?"

Big Macintosh: "Eeyup."

Cheerilee: "Girls! Can you explain why it looks like I'm getting married at the bottom of a pit?"

Pinkie Pie: What just happened? Meet somepony new, check. Introduce myself, check. Sing random song outta nowhere, check. Become instant best friends! Un-check!

Pinkie Pie: Oh, silly me! I must have put the confetti in the oven and the cake in the confetti cannons - again!

Cranky: Listen to me, kid! I will never be your friend!

Pinkie Pie: Never, or never ever?

Cranky: NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER!! (door slams)

Pinkie Pie: That's four "ever"s. That's like...forever!

Twilight Sparkle: I know this is hard for you, Pinkie, seeing that you're friends with everypony. But you just have to accept that Cranky is gonna be an exception. He just doesn't want to be bothered.

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, he doesn't want to be bothered by your over-the-top, super-hyper antics.

Iron Will: Whoa! He's blocking your path. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!

Fluttershy: Um, politely walk around him?

Iron Will: No.

Fluttershy: Gingerly tiptoe around him?

Iron Will: No!

Fluttershy: Go back home and try again tomorrow?!

Iron Will: NO! When somepony tries to block, SHOW THEM THAT YOU ROOOOOCK!

Rarity: What happened to Nice Fluttershy? We want that Fluttershy back.

Fluttershy: No! You want Wimp Fluttershy! You want Pushover Fluttershy. You want "do anything to her and she won't complain" Fluttershy!

Pinkie Pie: Nyaaaaah! Too many Fluttershies to keep track of!

Pinkie Pie: We're not even sure Fluttershy is home right now. Uh, she might be off frolicking with some woodland creatures, uh...why don't you give us some time to track her down for you?

Iron Will: Iron Will does have some grocery shopping to do.

Iron Will: Iron Will will delay for half a day, and no longer!

Pinkie Pie: A full day!

Iron Will: Half day!

Pinkie Pie: Full day!

Iron Will: HALF DAY!

Pinkie Pie: HALF DAY!

Iron Will: FULL DAY!

Pinkie Pie: (neck stretches up to Iron Will's face) WE NEED HALF A DAY, AND NO MORE!

Iron Will: WELL YOU'LL GET A FULL DAY AND NO LESS!

Pinkie Pie: Okie-dokie, see you tomorrow!

Iron Will: Wait...

Rarity: (to Fluttershy) Oh, sweetie! We all said things we regret!

Pinkie Pie: We did?

Rarity: (covers her mouth) Shh!

Twilight Sparkle: (talking to her future self) Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!

Twilight Sparkle: What happened to you? The future must be awful.

(Future) Twilight Sparkle: Please! I don't have much time!

Twilight Sparkle: Is there some sort of epic pony war in the distant future or something?

(Future) Twilight Sparkle: Actually, I'm from next Tuesday morning, but that's not important right now!

(Future) Twilight Sparkle: I have something extremely important to tell you about the future! And I've only got a few seconds, so you've got to listen! Whatever you do, don't- (disappears back to the future)

(After Twilight tells them about her encounter)

Pinkie Pie: [screaming] Anypony else wanna panic with me? No? [resumes screaming]

Pinkie Pie: (after Cerberus appears in the middle of town) OK everypony! Follow my lead. *PANICS*

Pinkie Pie: My fortune-telling has nothing to do with my Pinkie Sense, silly, its only for vague and immediate events. (Her tail twitches. A flowerpot falls on Twilight's head.) Like that! Where did that even come from?

Twilight Sparkle: Ow! My eye!

Pinkie Pie: Don't worry, Twilight. I have eyepatches stashed all over Ponyville, in case of eyepatch emergency. There! Now you look like a pirate. A sleepy pirate, with a really weird mane cut.

Rarity: Goodbye, Spikey-wikey!

Rainbow Dash: Go get 'em, big guy!

Twilight Sparkle: We have faith in you!

Rarity: (sotto voice) We're following him, right?

Twilight Sparkle: (sotto voice) Of course.

Rarity: Fighting's not really my thing, I'm more into fashion...but I'll rip you to pieces if you touch one scale on his cute little head!

Cloudchaser: What exactly does this machine do?

Twilight Sparkle: This is an anemometer. It measures your accelerative velocity and translates it into wing power, thus gauging your cumulative H₂O anti-gravitational potential. Any other questions?

Flitter: Yeah. (to Spike) What exactly does this machine do?

Spike: It tells you how fast you're flying and how strong your wings are.

Diamond Tiara: (after being made editor of the school paper) None of these namby-pamby stories like last year!

Ruby Pinch: But Namby Pamby was a great editor!

Rarity: Everypony, please! She's just a harmless schoolpony engaged in a little idle gossip. You're really making too big a deal out of this.

Twilight Sparkle: But it's all lies! Gabby Gums prints what she wants, she doesn't care whose reputation she destroys! “Fluttershy has tail extensions!” “Pinkie Pie is an out-of-control party animal!”

Pinkie Pie: What?! [crying] It's true! I do have a problem!

Twilight Sparkle: Oh look! According to this one, the Cakes are breaking up!

Mrs. Cake: We are?!

Twilight Sparkle: See, Rarity? Your so-called 'harmless gossip' can be very hurtful!

Rarity: Honestly, you ponies have no sense of humor. So she tweaks a few ponies every now and then, maybe they dese- [gasps] I'll destroy her! “The drama queen diaries”... she's reprinted my diary! How could Gabby Gums possibly get access to my private diary?!

Twilight Sparkle: Sweetie Belle's on the newspaper staff. Maybe she knows who Gabby Gums is!

Rarity: [gasps] My sister would never associate with anyone as beastly as Gabby Gums! I resent you even suggesting such a thing, Twilight! Why, she's the most innocent, most lovely-

(Smash Cut to Rarity finding her diary in Sweetie Belle's saddle bag)

Rarity: -most evil pony in Equestria!

• 2 months later...

Shortland Street quotes

Bella: "I've got really bad HBS"

Josh: "What's that?"

Bella: "Hungry bum syndrome my knickers are right up..." *Turns around and sees it's not Luke*

Rachel: "Do you need a character witness?"

Chris: "You?"

Rachel: "I'm on your side hun, i'm sorry it took me so long to get there."

Chris: "What's changed?"

Rachel: "I had a choice, who to believe, Hayley or a man i've known for 20 years and I do know you, you're not the sort

of guy who knocks woman around."

Phoenix: "You're eating with him?

Rachel: "At the same table, yes. I'm moving back home and I wanted to tell you face to face so you didn't get a fright if you walked into

the laundry and i'm scrubbing your shirts or whatever"

Chris: "That would give anyone a fright"

(A bit later in the conversation, same scene)

Phoenix: "I was just thinking about mum"

Chris: "K?"

Phoenix: "There's a reason I didn't meet you until I was 14, mum didn't want anything to do with you"

Chris: "My loss"

Phoenix: "You cheated on her too?"

Chris: "Could we leave your mother out of this please"

Phoenix: "You might be able to but I can't"

Rachel: "I didn't know Alison very well but I think I know what she would say if she was here, whatever mistakes your dad has made

he has never been violent and there is a long string of discarded ex's that would tell you the same, no matter how badly he dumped on them

or how much he used and abused them he never turned into a vindictive little nut bar like Hayley"

Chris: "You saw it yourself, she's crazy"

Phoenix: "Yeah, crazy to have anything to do with you" *Phoenix leaves*

*Rachel turns back to Chris*

Chris: "Used and abused?"

Rachel: "Sorry, poor choice of words"

Vasa: "VINNIE! Why aren't you working?!"

Vinnie: "Zac's stealing a book!"

Naughty Shorty (Bloopers)

Chris: "I've just found out that, Phoenix and Wendy.. have had sex"

(Was meant to be Jaz)

Murray: "Phoenix and Wendy?"

Chris: "Oh no...."

Chris: "Do you want some breakfast?"

Hone: "Ta... cook me some eggs!"

From the last few episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season 2:

Pinkie Pie: Well the tastiest treat of all is sure to be the Cakes' Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness. All that rich, creamy goodness of the marzipan combined with the tart and tanginess of the mascarpone, blended perfectly with the smooth silky sweetness of the meringue. That's why I call the Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness the "MMMM"!

All: MMMM!

(After finding the cake with three large bites in it)

Pinkie: It's the Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness! It's been mutilated!

Pinkie Pie : Now we just need to find out whodunnit!

Twilight: You mean, who did it.

Pinkie Pie: Exactly! Who did done doed it!

(After Pinkie resolves to investigate the crime, pulling out a Sherlock Holmes hat and a bubble pie)

Applejack: You're investigating?

Pinkie: Yeah! And Twilight will be my lowly assistant who asks silly questions with obvious answers. (gives Twilight a Watson hat.)

(The Friendship Express goes through a tunnel. When it comes out, the other three desserts are ruined as well.)

Pinkie: Now I have no idea who do-doned it!

(Twilight has called for a Summation Gathering)

Mulia Mild: Why are we all here again?

Twilight: I bet you're wondering why you're all here again.

Pony Joe: She's good.

(Twilight has just found Rarity's false eyelash at the scene of the crime.)

Rarity: "Fine, I'm guilty! I WEAR FALSE EYELASHES! Oh, and I took a bite of the cake."

Twilight: Well, Pinkie, did you find the devourer of the desserts?

Pinkie Pie: I most certainly did. It was none other than the bakers! First of all, Gustav has mousse in his moustache! And Joe has eclair in his hair! And Mulia has sprinkles in her wrinkles!

Spike: So you all get to help with the big fancy wedding, but I'm the one who gets to host the bachelor party! I have just one question: What's a bachelor party?

Rainbow Dash: Whoa! What's with all the guards?

Rarity: I'm sure they're just taking the necessary precautions. Royal weddings do bring out the strangest ponies.

(Pinkie Pie sneezes, spraying confetti. The others basically ignore it and walk off.)

Pinkie Pie: I think this reception is gonna be perfect, don't you?

Princess Cadance: Perfect... if we were celebrating a six-year-old's birthday party.

Pinkie Pie: (gasps) Thank you!

(After Twilight barges into the church)

Queen Chrysalis: (As Cadance, about Twilight) Why does she have to be so possessive of her brother? (Sees everyone looking at her and pretends to cry) Why does she have to ruin my special day?

Princess Cadance: Because it's not your special day. It's mine!

Queen Chrysalis: What? How did you escape my bridesmaids?

(Flashback. Brainwashed Lyra, Colgate and Twinkleshine advance on Twilight and Cadance. Cadance levitates a bouquet towards them. It distracts them, and they follow it down into the cavern.)

(During the battle with the Changelings, Pinkie Pie faces one switching from Rarity to Rainbow Dash to Fluttershy)

Pinkie Pie: (giggles) Do me! Do me!

(The changeling rolls her eyes and turns from Fluttershy to Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie: Eh, I've seen better.

(She grabs Twilight and uses her magic horn beam like a gatling gun.)

Twilight: Seriously though, I can believe why the Queen of the Changelings wanted to be with you, but how did you get someone as amazing as Cadance to marry you?

Shining Armor: I told her that she wouldn't just be gaining a husband, she'd be getting a great sister too.

Luna (Arriving after the battle and the wedding are over): Hello everypony. Did I miss anything?

Pinkie (After rushing over to a DJ's turntable and pulling Vinyl Scratch out from under it) Let's get this party started!

Shining Armor: Twilight! None of this would have been possible without you, little sis. Love ya, Twily.

Twilight Sparkle: Love you too, B.B.B.F.F. *hug*

Shining Armor: Ready to go?

Princess Cadance: Oh! Almost forgot. (She throws the bouquet out the window into the crowd).

Rarity (Shoving Lyra, Colgate and Twinkleshine out of the way). MINE!!

Twilight: Now this was a great wedding.

Spike: Oh yeah? Just wait until you see what I have planned for the bachelor party!

From the last episode of hart of Dixie.

Zoe: I'm staring and waiting *Then she starts singing* I'm staring and waiting and Staring.

Wade:Ok! Just stop singing!

Zoe: Hey Wadester.

Zoe: I don't think he cares about your abs Wade.

I googled some! But the first one I remembered!

• 2 weeks later...

Game Of Thrones season 2 quotes

Cersei: How many kings is that now, five? I've lost count.

Janos Slynt: Do you question my honour?

Tyrion: I'm not questioning your honor, I'm denying it exists!

Tyrion: You love your children, that's your one redeeming feature. That, and your cheekbones.

Cersei: You're funny. You've always been funny. But none of your jokes will ever match the first one, will they? When you ripped my mother on your way out of her and she bled to death.

Tyrion: She was my mother too...

Cersei: Mother gone. For the sake of you. There's no bigger joke in the world then that.

Balon Greyjoy: We take what is ours. The time with the wolves has made you weak.

Theon Greyjoy: You act as if I volunteered to go! You gave me away, do you remember, the day you bent the knee to Robert Baratheon, after he crushed you? Did you take what was yours then?

Tyrion: Threaten me again, and I'll have you thrown into the sea.

Varys: You might be disappointed in the results. Storms come and go, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling.

Varys: There are three great men: A king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sell sword. Each great man bids the del sword to kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick, a shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow...

Tyrion: Cut off his manhood, and feed it to the goats!

Shagga: There's no goats here, Halfman.

Tyrion: Well, make do!

Cersei: You think that piece of paper keeps you safe? Ned Stark had a piece of paper too.

Yara: You'd betray us to side with your other family?

Theon: I have no other family!

Catelyn: I pity you.

Renly: Why?

Catelyn: Because these are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

King Joffrey: Leave her face...I like her pretty.

Theon: I'm to raid fishing villages?!?

Yara: Watch out for their nets.

Melisandre: You should kneel before your brother...he's the Lord's chosen. Born of salt and smoke.

Renly: Born of salt and smoke? Is he a ham?

Renly: You must be this fire priestess we've heard so much about. Congratulations, brother, now I see why you found religion in your old age!

Stannis: Watch yourself, Renly.

Renly: No, no, I'm relieved actually, I had no idea you were religious. Charmless, rigid, and a bore, yes, but not a godly man...

Stannis: The Iron Throne is mine, by right. All who deny me are my foes.

Renly: The whole realm denies it, from here to the Wall! Babies deny it at their mothers' breasts, and old men deny it on their deathbeds!

The Spice King: The Thirteen have spoken!

Xaro Xhoan Daxos: I am a member of the Thirteen, and I am still speaking.

Tyrion: Get out. Even torturing you is boring.

Reginald Lannister: We've been working all through the night, my lord. Perhaps we would profit from sone sleep.

Tywin Lannister: Yes, I think you would, Reginald. And because you're my cousin, I might even let you wake from that sleep. Go, I'm sure your wife must miss you.

Reginald: My wife's in Lannisport, sir...

Tywin: Well, you had better start riding. Go, before I change my mind and send her your head. If your name wasn't Lannister, you'd be scrubbing pots in the kitchen. Go!

Tyrion: We've been cursed with vicious kings and idiot kings, but I don't know if we've been cursed with a vicious idiot king.

Joffrey: You're talking to a king!

(Tyrion slaps Joffrey)

Tyrion: And now I've struck a king. Did my hand fall from my wrist?

Theon: It grieves me that we meet as foes.

Ser Rodrik: It grieves me that you have less honor than a back alley whore.

Theon: Any last words?

Ser Rodrik: Gods help you, Theon Greyjoy. Now you are truly lost.

Joffrey: I want all these people executed!

The Hound: They want the same for you!

Sansa: Why do you do such hateful things?

The Hound: You'll be glad for the hateful things I do someday, when I'm the only thing that stands between you and your precious king.

Cersei: The more people you live, the weaker you are. You do things you're not supposed to do, you'll make a fool of yourself to protect them, To keep them safe. Love no-one but your children, for I have discovered a mother has no choice.

Theon: It's better to be cruel than weak.

Theon: Don't worry - It's just a game!

Joffrey: They say that Stannis never smiles...I'll give him a red smile, from ear to ear!

Tyrion: I wish we could conversate as two honest and intelligent men.

Varys: I wish we could too.

Tyrion: The Drowned God wants them drowned, the Lord Of Light wants them burnt...why are all the gods such vicious c--ts? Where's the god of tits and wine?

Yara: You made the boys promise to be your hostages and they escaped...are you the dumbest c--t alive?

Theon: What did you call me?

Yara: A c--t! A dumb c-- t!

Varys: I'm not entirely sure what you're suggesting.

Tyrion: And I'm entirely sure that you're entirely sure what I'm suggesting.

The Hound: If any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his f--king corpse!

Joffrey: Tell him I asked him a question!

The Hound: The King has asked you a question.

Tyrion: Lancel, tell him to tell the King that I am busy.

Lancel Lannister: The Hand of the King asks that you tell the King-

Joffrey: You realize that if I asked him to cut you in half, he'd do it?

Tyrion: Then I'd be the Quarterman. Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Tyrion: Those are brave men knocking at our door...Let's go kill them!

The Hound: Any of those f--king flaming arrows come near me, I'll strangle you with your own guts.

Varys: I've always hated bells. They ring for horror. A dead king, a city under siege...

Tyrion: A wedding?

Varys: Exactly.

Shae: Half of these men won't come back.

Sansa: Joffrey will. The worst ones always come back.

Sansa: (to Tyrion) I pray for your safe return...just as I pray for the King's.

Marshes Luwin: They want you to know that you're surrounded.

Theon: Thank you, wise bald man. I know that we're surrounded, because I went up on the battlements and saw that we were surrounded.

Theon: You hear that? That's the mating cry of the North! They want to f--k us! Are you all true Ironborn? Then stand and fight! This day will be immortalized in the songs! People will shout our names as they jump into the sea! Maidens will think of us while their partners are inside them! And whoever kills that f--king horn blower will stand in bronze above the shores of Pyke! WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE!!!

(Theon's first mate, Dagmer, hits him over the head with a club and knocks him out)

Iron Islander: I thought he'd never shut up!

Dagmer: It was a good speech. I didn't want to interrupt.

Robb Stark: My father is dead. And my only remaining parent has no right to speak of recklessness.

Little finger: Loompk at you. You're surrounded by liars and killers, each one better than you. Joffrey isn't the type to give up his toys.

Little finger: Your Grace honors me beyo d words. Now I must acquire sone daughters and sons.

Ygritte: You know nothing, Jon Snow

Ygritte: We're even now, Jon Snow.

Lord of Bones: Make sure you burn the body. Don't want this one coming back for you.

Ygritte: Time to meet the King.

• 3 weeks later...

Danno: "We are partners, so if you're gonna be the shoot-first-and-ask-questions-later-type of a guy, I would at least like to be consulted so I know when to duck!"

McGarrett (about Danno): "Your daddy talks about you all the time."

Grace: "He talks about you a lot too."

Danno: "We, um, commisterate."

Danno: "OKAY... I got a daughter!"

Steve: "Trust me, I know this road."

Danno:" This is not a road. A road has asphalt, two lanes, this is dirt on a cliff!"

Danno: "Listen to me: If a suspect dies, he no longer has the ability to speak. Ergo, he's useless to us!"

Steve: "Ergo?"

Steve: "Just for the record, I wasn't gonna kill him."

Danno: "Well, that's good."

These are all from the CBS Show "Hawaii Five-0".

Outrageous Fortune quotes!!! (: <3

Just a warning there is a bit of swearing in these quotes, it's only the f word but I thought I should warn you all.

Note to the moderators: If you feel some of these shouldn't have been put up please feel free to take them out of the post.

Hayden: "Morning."

Loretta: "Ram it up your arse."

Jed: "Nah he's inside, robbed a bottle store."

Hayden: "Didn't you get him off that?"

Jed: "Yeah, he robbed another one to celebrate."

Loretta: "Can you lend me twenty bucks?"

Wolf: "Up yours."

Loretta: "I'm your adoring youngest daughter, you can't tell me to up yours."

Wolf: "My table, my rules. You don't like 'em why don't you bugger off to your mum's strip show."

Judd: "Hi Tedd can I have a word with Cheryl"

Ted (Grandpa): "F**k off!" *slamms the door in his face*

Pascalle: (being sarcastic) "Is this your house?"

Hayden: "Nope mine's got furnitune"

Pacaslle: "Ha ha."

(About Judd buying new furniture for the West house)

Wolf: "Nah my kids wouldn't go for that, they don't want him around"

Eric: "Pascalle gave him a great big hug. Yup they're all into it apart from Ted of course which is why they got rid of him"

Wolf: "Loretta wouldn't buy it"

Eric: "She couldn't care less, she's too busy shagging herself senseless"

Wolf: "What?!"

Eric: "With your so called mate Hayden Bloody Peters. Yeah he's rooting his way through your family"

Cheryl: "Whatever happened to hi Cheryl, how are you? how's the big empty f**king house, I'm really sorry about that-"

Wolf: "Shut up will ya"

Cheryl: "I beg your f**k'n pardon!"

Wolf: "Shh"

Van: "At my sixteenth birthday party"

Loretta: "I was ten, how would I know who you went out with"

Van: "'Cos you were at the party"

Loretta: "I was outside most of the time stealing crap from all of the cars"

Munter: "Was it you who stole my chainsaw?"

Loretta: "...No..."

Wolf: "F**K OFF THEN..."

Van: "Don't tell me to f**k off, I'll f**k off on my own!"

Pascalle: "Wake up. Wake up!"

Loretta: "Get off my bed"

Pascalle: "I've done something stupid"

Loretta: "If you woke me up everytime you did something stupid I would never sleep."

Archived