Laura's (Adelle4eva!) Artwork

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Lovely creations Laura.

Out of curiosity, who is featured in icon 13 as it is too dark to make out who it is?

Geoff and Ruby - my favourite couple! It's good to see an icon from them and a few from Dex and also Nicole too. Great use of split level creations, croppings and text. :)

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely creations Laura.

Out of curiosity, who is featured in icon 13 as it is too dark to make out who it is?

Geoff and Ruby - my favourite couple! It's good to see an icon from them and a few from Dex and also Nicole too. Great use of split level creations, croppings and text. :)

Ah right...well it's meant to be Aden Jefferies.

I've been experimenting with different shades recently and obviously it doesn't work so well on that one! :P

Will have to improve on that...

Thanks Laura for letting me know.

Experimenting is good - it's called trial and error. :lol: I guess that things look different on a forum as they do when you first create them - I know that's happened to me a few times. I look forward to seeing your future experimentations with different shades. :D

Well, I'm still rather new at the whole avatar making so I'm sure I will make plenty of errors, so please QA, or anybody, let me know if you have any opinions/objections on my colourings, cropping etc. It is through your feedback that I know what to change/improve!

Here's more av's! :)

Please let me know what you think...and you can be as honest as you want! :D

LucasHolden01.pngMattieAden01.pngbb1a.pngbb1b.pngbb1c.png

bb1d.pngbb1e.pngbb1f.pngbb1g.pngbb1h.png

bb1j.pngbb1k.pngbb1i.pnggn01.pnggn03.png

gn04.pnggn05.pnggn06.pnggr01.pnggr03.png

Comments?

Lovely icons Laura.

Good to see some Bambang icons again - he was soooo cute!

I like that your croppings vary from icon to icon. The Bambang and Martha icon (#4) might need a little more light as I could just make out who they were - unless you wanted that darkened room effect? :unsure:

Do you find that that indoor icons can be a little more difficult to capture with a better clarity than the outdoor ones?

Great use of colours, borders, croppings and capturing of facial expressions. And please keep experimenting!! :D

Very nice avatars Laura!

Great to see avatars of past characters, esp Lucas and Mattie, but also Aden, Bambang, Martha and Geoff :D

The cropping is great and the colouring is beautiful although I think some are a bit dark, but that will be easier to avoid with some practising and playing around so keep doing that :):wink:

Archived