The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The X Factor contestants are dreary and boring. Lloyd is an awful singer and never should have been put through. Joe is the best singer of the lot yet he isn't that great, Jamie cannot sing, Danyl has a whiny voice and oversings everything, Ollie is not a good singer, Stacy has a great personality but is dreary when singing, Lucie just can't sing high notes, I don't like Rachels voice. I thought Miss Frank were promising in the judges house but have been disappointing in the live performances.

To be honest I want John and Edward to win because at least they are entertaining. I thought their performance this week was genius and look forward to them next week.

I am stunned that the twins got through again - who on earth is voting for them? :huh: I don't particulary like Ricky but at least he can sing! God Cheryl was mad. I loved her when she was talking to Dermot and was like, 'How are John and Edward still in?' Brilliant :D

Whitney looked out of it which was disappointing. She's such an amazing singer but all everyone is going to be talking about is her drug addiction, which by the looks of things is still going on!

I heart Cheryl. I think she's fantastic and although she's not the best singer in the world, she put on a good show tonight. I love how real and down to earth she seems.

Cheryl is so beautiful! why on earth would her husband feel the need to cheat? Shes a gret girl hes lucky. I think the twins are quite entertaining! and i found the x factor on saturday night very boring indeed!

The X Factor contestants are dreary and boring. Lloyd is an awful singer and never should have been put through. Joe is the best singer of the lot yet he isn't that great, Jamie cannot sing, Danyl has a whiny voice and oversings everything, Ollie is not a good singer, Stacy has a great personality but is dreary when singing, Lucie just can't sing high notes, I don't like Rachels voice. I thought Miss Frank were promising in the judges house but have been disappointing in the live performances.

To be honest I want John and Edward to win because at least they are entertaining. I thought their performance this week was genius and look forward to them next week.

I agree, this year is terrible. Danyl just screeches the big notes, and has no natural charm, not to mention he is extremely irritating and full of himself. Joe is good, but very forgettable. Stacey is also good, but has an irritating personality, the way she gasps all the time while speaking drives me insane. Imagine her giving an interview or trying to promote an album, she would infuriate people. The rest are all very dull, and Lloyd has no talent and was clearly put through because of his looks, which begs the question - why didn't Cheryl put Ethan through? He was better looking than Lloyd, and a better singer than both Lloyd and Rikki. It just shows that Cheryl is clueless and unsuitable for her job (and I'm not talking about her horrendous "singing"). I have no opinion on Miss Frank, Jamie, Rachel or Lucie, because they are all just mediocre at best.

Hopefully John and Edward will win, because at least they are entertaining. Maybe Simon Cowell will get a big wake-up call if that happens and realise that something has to change with The X-Factor.

Finally, other people who think Lloyd can't sing :lol: I have got so sick of hearing people go on about how great he is but i thought listening to him singing Bleeding Love was painful.

Also thought Cheryl was dreadful singing on last weeks show. Even with pre recorded vocals the song still sounded way out of tune and heard it on the radio yesterday and it sounded the same.

Still loving Jamie and Stacey though.

Was nice to see Louis back tonight

My favourites tonight were Olly, Lucie & Stacey, they were all good. I actually liked Rachel aswell, so I hope she is'nt in the bottom two tomorrow, I thought she did a good performance.

Hopefully John & Edward will go tomorrow

Danyl was awful tonight! He has the most horrible tone to his voice, and he just screams the big notes as loudly as possible, with his mouth so wide open a doctor could examine his tonsils. When will people who enter the X factor, and the judges, and many of the viewers, realise that just because you can sing really loudly doesn't mean you can sing well? Lucie was the only really good performer tonight, but the overall talent level is extremely low this year. Simon said he would leave the country if John & Edward win, which makes me hope against hope that they do manage to win it. The X Factor has become such a tired formula.

Archived