Changelo

Guest -Kevin-

What do you think about Changelo ?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The problem I have with Changelo is I constantly forget they're a couple simply because they don't act like that. They hardly ever have romantic scenes but with other couples who've had this problem, they still at least indicate there's love between them with little touches and hugs etc. And the fact that I couldn't care less about them like, if they left tomorrow I probably wouldn't notice, shows that they haven't won me over :lol: I think they dominated far too much screentime at the end of 2009 with a boring storyline so I haven't gained an interest yet. There's always 2010 I guess! I have to agree with those that say about Esther - sorry.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose I like them.

The first time around they were hot but this time around we seem to have seen them more in work mode than couple mode. Hopefully, we will get more of the coupley stuff because they are definitely capable of a lot more.

Yeaah same for me really.

I do love Changelo, but recently I feel like they are more like work partners then an actual couple so voted like... I'm hoping my mind can be changed because I LOVE Angelo, and like Charlie. But as a couple find them quite bland.

I hate them. They've completely wrecked Charlie's character (rule abiding, super!cop Charlie is willing to overlook Angelo getting away with killing her friend and partner just because he feels bad about it? :rolleyes: ) and ruined my enjoyment the entire show. It's gotten to the point where I change the channel every time that C/A promo comes on.

I agree with those who say that it seems ridiculous that a woman like Charlie would log her tail like a lovesick puppy for someone like Angelo - and completely forget about what he's done. Charlie has more chemistry with a loaf of bread.

So I don't really hate them, but I'd like Angelo to leave as soon as possible.

Archived