Map of Summer Bay

Guest Bungle

Is there a map of Summer Bay showing the layout of it and where everyone lives in relation to everone else? I remember years ago there was a map of Erinsborough in a Neighbours annual and wondered if there had ever been anything like that for H&A?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it. In Neighbours don't they all live on a street so it would be easy to make a map whereas in Home and Away they live all over town. Also I feel that you would see some discrepencies in the script - someone would say they are going to the surf club or something and then head the wrong way down the road

I imagine the best place to get one would be from screen-caps from the map that Morag drew upon when she worked out what Project 56 was all about - though I don't think it'll be too clear.

If you wish to find out where the locations are in relation to each other in terms of where they are filmed, you could download Dan's handy Google Earth Placemark :)

It's almost impossible to be able to draw a map up of Summer Bay - for a start the geography of the place does not even match up to it's real life counterpart!

As said in the Updates thread, the kids always head north up the beach on their way to school, when in fact it is a thin peninsula that leads nowhere, with no space for a school whatsoever! :P

Everytime we do see a map it changes, sometimes they just show a general map of the Pittwater area (a real map), other times they show a map that looks like it's been quickly knocked up by graphics in Paint...

When I was a kid I used to always think Summer Bay house was on the hill somewhere near the light house facing North (the sea on the other side of the Bay), as you can hear the waves inside the house, and it always appeared that way for some reason. I also used to think the Beach House was very close to the old Diner.

I used to have the old map of Summer Bay from way back in the 80's - but that definitely wouldn’t add up...

Archived