Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Brilliant updates, Danni. :D

Chapter 170 - I'm glad the family has been reunited. I hope Heath is found. I wonder what Brax will do now?

Chapter 171 - I loved the family time.

Chapter 172 - I'm glad Jett was found. April's pregnant?! I liked April and Ruby's talk.

Chapter 173 - I feel sorry for April after what Dex said.

Chapter 174 - The twins are so funny. :lol: I hope April tells Dex that she's pregnant soon.

Chapter 175 - I wonder what will happen between April and Dex now? Poor Charlie, being laid off.

Chapter 176 - I'm glad Charlie told Brax about her job. I hope Dex takes Xavier's advice.

Chapter 177 - That would be nice if Charlie and Brax opened a restaurant together.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA love it! The twins are SO adorable..even if Riley picks up dead birds :puke: I really like the idea of Brax and Charlie opening up a restaurant together :) I am still hoping and praying for a miracle that they find that jerk of a brother of his! :devil: Little Bella is a handful at the moment! :unsure: Really enjoyed this chapter once again Danni, please update soon! Xx

Charlie had a nice idea about opening a restaurant with Brax. I'm not too sure about I think they may get on each others nerves working and living with each other.. :unsure:

Had to smile at this line. “Aww but the cuteness and the love and everything else will make up for that. And besides just because Bianca has a little terror right now it doesn’t mean that your child will be the same.”

Surely all kids are terrors sometime. :D Bella was very funny with the sugar.

As was Riley and the dead bird.

Thank you for a couple of amazing chapters. I am glad that Brax eventually liked Charlies idea of opening a restaurant together. That was lovely that Brax wanted to let Jacob take over Angeleos when he was older. :wub::wub:

Bella has certainly got a case of the terrible twos. Riley is certainly adventerous. Yuck picking up the dead bird. I look forward to the next chapter.