Confusion (by Zetti) - comments

heancafan233

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three ACE updates !!!!, especially ......

 Heath had wondered why the hell he had not seen her before, she was hot and he always spotted the hot girls. She turned around and walked back across the beach.

She had the blondest hair and the longest legs but for some reason he felt it was rude to keep on staring at her. She was only a girl, why couldn’t he stop looking at her? It was making his eyes hurt and so he was thankful for Brodie intervening.

 ‘I know, I have had enough, I ended it’

‘Really?’ April said with disbelief or at least Heath thought it was disbelief, he was never the best at reading situations.

 So she is a feisty one then? Heath thought to himself, he could not help but grin at himself

 Heath looked back in the direction where Bianca was but she had gone, he cursed silently.

 Heath spotted Bianca later on that day on the beach, she appeared to be thinking. He was not sure if he should approach her, his legs however seemed to make the decision for him.

 ‘I love watching the sun go down’ Bianca said.

Heath agreed ‘Same, it’s peaceful’

Bianca chuckled. Heath was confused, why would she laugh at that?

She looked at his confused expression ‘Sorry, you are a river boy’

‘And?’

‘Come on, you have a reputation for being hard and tough and whatever else it is people assume about you guys’

Heath smiled ‘and so the idea of me calling the image of the sun going down ‘peaceful’ is funny?’

‘Well let’s just say I never expected it’ she replied but she couldn’t help but think that maybe Heath had a softer side to me. She also couldn’t deny the fact that he was hot; anyone with half of a brain could see that.

 Bianca narrowed her eyes but then she found herself leaning in towards him. Heath knew what was coming but he didn’t move from his position.

Their lips met and within moments, the atmosphere had changed. He put his hands around her waist and Bianca moved her hands to his neck. She wanted this and Heath was not complaining.

She let out a moan as Heath moved his hands up her dress across her thigh. She moved herself so that she was on top of Heath straddling him.

 Ruby sat a table in the diner nursing a hot chocolate which had gone cold about an hour before.

She was thinking about everything, her plans for university, to maybe do a semester in London, it was such a perfect opportunity for her.

She could see another country and get some diversity in her learning but at the same time she didn’t want to leave Casey.

 April could sense she wasn’t sure what to do but she put her hand on top of Ruby’s. ‘However hard it is you have to talk to Casey, he needs to know’

 ‘What exactly do you want to know Charlie?’ Ruby asked slightly annoyed, there was not much to tell but at the same time, she was too worn out to avoid her questions. London was still playing quiet heavily on her mind.

 ‘Casey, I need to talk to you’ Ruby said a few seconds later as he picked the phone

‘Obviously otherwise you wouldn’t have rang me’ he replied jokingly.

 Charlie sighed, ‘Fine, I will be in the kitchen then’ she added ‘eating by myself, yet again…’

The WHOLE bullying lecture scene

 ‘I know but our relationship will not survive the 6 months she is away’

‘Try, don’t give up’ she urged as they spotted Xavier making Ruby laugh, both of them didn’t even notice as April and Casey approached them.

 ‘6 months, with no physical contact, kissing or anything, you really think that will work?’ he bit back harshly.

Ruby winced and looked at him. ‘Do you want to be with me?’

‘Yes but it wont work long distance’

‘So its over?’ she asked holding back the tears that threatened to break through

‘Yeah but not till you leave, lets enjoy the two weeks and then let go’

Ruby nodded as she crossed her legs on the bed and sat there staring into space, leading herself into a frame of mind that just made her want to fall apart.

Casey scrambled onto the bed and put his arms out, she scrambled into them and cried her tears as they both rocked backwards and forwards not wanting to let go but knowing that the moment was going to come when they would have to separate and let each other go.

Thankyou everyone! JosieTash: I love reading your comments and I always look forward to reading....

Unfortunately I have had some upheaval in my life as my partner is in hospital so I wont be writing much, so I have no idea when I will update but I will try and get something done soon for you all.

Thanks for the comments, they really do make me want to write more, just cannot at the moment, hope you all understand. xx

Edited by Zetti