Chimera (by Ludub) - comments

Great chapter!

That was awfully funny :lol: Evie and Andy were so concerned about Josh, but to walk in on him watching some videos... that would've been mortifying :lol: for everyone, but especially Josh :lol: Liked Andy's reaction in particular. And liked how both Andy and Evie found the whole Josh's in love with Oscar thing funny beforehand :P Because it still seems so ridiculous.

Glad Josh and Evie were finally able to have an honest conversation about where they sit and Josh's feelings. 

Poor Josh being so confused... One day the Oscar that he's in love with won't exit, so that's gotta be tough to deal with. I hope he can convince Oscar to get eh scan done, so they can figure out the next step.

I look forward to more :P

• Like 2

Great chapter!

Yay! Oscar's back for good :) Now comes the hard part -telling him what happened and dealing with that :( 

Poor Josh :( The person he loved may as well have 'died' today. I don't blame him for being depressed. Especially with the media onto him and Oscar's family blaming him. And Zac- i understand he is extremely annoyed and angry but yelling at him isn't going to help. Josh, at the beginning, only did what he was asked. But now he is seriously worried he took advantage of him :( Why did they all have to watch the video's anyway? And why did the media get hold of footage? I don't blame Josh for being really upset. His life really has changed dramatically from where he thought it was going.

Love that Andy's trying to help him but i think it really hurt Josh that he laughed at the laptop incident. If what was happening with Josh now happened to anyone else they would probably both have no problem making fun of it and laughing. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KittCatt said:

Why did they all have to watch the video's anyway?

Thanks for the feedback KittCatt! :wub: Glad you liked the chapter! x

Just gonna answer this for everyone else's benefit :P Probably should have clarified that a little more in the story itself. In my mind the police would have had to notify the family when the videos were leaked and show them what was out there. Also, as part of the investigation into the criminal negligence of the hospital the videos would be evidence and they would have to be interviewed about them. Uncomfortable viewing for all involved! Poor Josh! :blush:

• Like 1