General Chat

Krazy Karl

Argh I should be going to bed but I'm listening to the soundtrack of 'We Will Rock You' and I can't drag myself away!

Anyone seen it? I took my mate down there as a surprise last November for his 21st - literally a surprise - he had a blindfold on till we got to London!

Then that evening I said we were going to get a pizza but rather than taking him to Dominos I took him to The Dominion Theatre! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sounds like fun :lol:

Argh I should be going to bed but I'm listening to the soundtrack of 'We Will Rock You' and I can't drag myself away!

Anyone seen it? I took my mate down there as a surprise last November for his 21st - literally a surprise - he had a blindfold on till we got to London!

Then that evening I said we were going to get a pizza but rather than taking him to Dominos I took him to The Dominion Theatre! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o Nope I haven't , wow what great mate's you are .Who had the honour's of taking him for a pee :ph34r: did you draw straws.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o Nope I haven't , wow what great mate's you are .Who had the honour's of taking him for a pee :ph34r: did you draw straws.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

What have you got planned for my Birthday thangang :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What have you got planned for my Birthday thangang :

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well as your 99 not very much a new pipe and slipper's eh Mod Dan :wink::P

Edited by Di

Er no, he was only blindfolded for the drive down - it was taken off at the services as the name 'Newport Pagnell' didn't give away which direction we were heading!

Hi di did you have a nice day yesterday and are you enjoying today.

i'm waiting for the gadget man at 3am.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had a great day Tom went back to school, It's way to queit without him been here bless his cotton sock's.I hope your well. Yep having a ball on here with the Dan's and you Don't know what happend to Ryan, he didn't even say good night to us :P:D Thank's for asking Cat3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah me doing well thanks :)

Edited by Cat3

Then that evening I said we were going to get a pizza but rather than taking him to Dominos I took him to The Dominion Theatre!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What have you got planned for my Birthday thangang :

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well as your 99 not very much a new pipe and slipper's eh Mod Dan :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

still alot of life in me yet di :lol: how about a Isabel lucas doll hell if i can't have the real thing :lol:

Edited by sir drinks alot