General Chat

Krazy Karl

I was thinking about changing my name to Liz, but I don't really see a point. Most members know me as Liz, so there's not really much need. After all, I'd feel like I'd betrayed Miss Nash. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think when you have an established username, there's not much point in changing it. I'd probably get confused if I saw posts from 'Liz' :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well I hope you all know me well enough for it not to matter :unsure: that it got shorter.But I feel better now it's Di on here x :D

This might only mean anything to Alex here, but it made me laugh. It's about my football team Dunfermline when we had a 5-0 win at the weekend moving off the bottom of the league after a change of managers, our new one, unofficially the "Bard of Fife".

"Liesh's Dunfermline may not quite be poetry in motion but under Davie Hay they had looked dyslexic at times."

This might only mean anything to Alex here, but it made me laugh. It's about my football team Dunfermline when we had a 5-0 win at the weekend moving off the bottom of the league after a change of managers, our news one unofficiall the "Bard of Fife".

"Liesh's Dunfermline may not quite be poetry in motion but under Davie Hay they had looked dyslexic at times.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh good luck for the last game of the season Ryan :) hope you stay up :wink:

Wigan won't last 5 minutes in the Premiership. hell summer bay fc have a better chance of staying up thay do. :lol:

On my Champ man game I created a Summer Bay FC team, that played in the Summer Bay Surf Club colours.

Anyone remember Alex's team from last year, I was watching those episodes last night, including the one where Amber fell in the puddle. I've always wondered whether that was meant to happen or whether they got to the shoot that morning and it was pissing it down so they just had to shoot in the rain.