General Chat

Krazy Karl

On my Champ man game I created a Summer Bay FC team, that played in the Summer Bay Surf Club colours.

Anyone remember Alex's team from last year, I was watching those episodes last night, including the one where Amber fell in the puddle. I've always wondered whether that was meant to happen or whether they got to the shoot that morning and it was pissing it down so they just had to shoot in the rain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what ever happened to Summer Bay FC <_< thay won the League or cup

And where all set up for the next season. but some how the team along

with most of the players !!!! just Disappeared in to thin air. <_<

Ah, but that is what happens with everything in Summer Bay... oh, and Joss Peroni didn't hesitate in setting up a Mount Thomas football team.

Ah, how I miss post Angie 2003/Early 2004 :P

Oh, and as for ryan86... I remember that!

See I was clever and just stuck with what I am and always have been... KrazyKarl. I might get Chris to add a space though, I hadn't thought of that!

*dances*

How boring is everything tonight! :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Am cool just watching the 1975 fa cup final :) but things will be boring ones the

Football season ends. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd have been 3 yrs old Sir,It's strange when I think I was here in the 70's I don't that old I hope Si -Co? know's what I mean? :unsure:

May 10 2005, 08:45AM~Morning Oz /May 9 2005, 11:45PM nearly the 10th for us UK er's :D

Edited by Di

*dances*

How boring is everything tonight!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Am cool just watching the 1975 fa cup final :) but things will be boring ones the

Football season ends. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd have been 3 yrs old Sir,It's strange when I think I was here in the 70's I don't that old I hope Si -Co? know's what I mean? :unsure:

May 10 2005, 08:45AM~Morning Oz /May 9 2005, 11:45PM nearly the 10th for us UK er's :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Am more of an 80's kid myself di :P