General Chat

Krazy Karl

Hi Oldies, proud to say that I can finally join you all.  :P Glad to hear that Tom is getting better Di  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Jackie welcome to the mad house, :lol: Tom is doing okay his cousin and his friend is comming to cheer him up . :D

Hi Oldies, proud to say that I can finally join you all.? :P Glad to hear that Tom is getting better Di? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh wecome to are Special club not just any joe bob can post here you know, :)

The Executive wash room is on the second floor by the way

It's also the only thread in the hole fourm where i can't talk about Isabel :lol:

Edited by sir drinks alot

Blimey, just brought my big TV and the VCR back from the house in Lincoln and realised that I now own 3 VCR's, 2 DVD Players and 1 DVD Recorder/Player! Plus there's the VCR/DVD player in the living room too!

I've got to draw a diagram now to work out what's going to go in where in my multi scart switcher!

Blimey, just brought my big TV and the VCR back from the house in Lincoln and realised that I now own 3 VCR's, 2 DVD Players and 1 DVD Recorder/Player! Plus there's the VCR/DVD player in the living room too!

I've got to draw a diagram now to work out what's going to go in where in my multi scart switcher!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Well at least you will not have any excuse for not tapeing anything?. :lol: I have the same problem with Tom and his game consol's. :wink: